|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Update: Bethany from Miles to Memories points out that you can buy the Exhale on Demand annual membership for $99 from Guilt City. Stack with a shopping portal and that’s probably a better deal unless you have a specific high-value use in mind for the points.
World of Hyatt is offering 5,000 points when you sign up for a 1 year subscription to Exhale on Demand. Stacked with your Hyatt points for spending with Exhale and using the Hyatt credit card, you can earn a pretty strong return on the the cost of a subscription. If you’re looking for a fitness video subscription, that might be a decent enough deal.
- Get 5,000 World of Hyatt points when you buy a 1-year subscription to Exhale on Demand now through March 24th
- Direct link to more information
- Get 500 Bonus Points for each monthly subscription between January 7 and March 24, 2019. Get 5,000 Bonus Points for a yearly subscription between January 7 and March 24, 2019.
- These Bonus Points are in addition to the 10 Base Points per eligible USD you now can earn for Exhale On Demand subscriptions purchased on exhalespa.com.
- Members must connect their World of Hyatt account to an Exhale account prior to subscribing for Exhale On Demand in order to earn this offer.
- Please allow 15 business days after you subscribe for the Bonus Points to be posted to your World of Hyatt account.
- If a member subscribes to a monthly subscription, the maximum amount of points they can receive during the promotional period is 1,500 Bonus Points.
- If a member subscribes to a yearly subscription, the maximum amount of points they can receive during the promotional period is 5,000 Bonus Points.
- On Demand subscriptions purchased through a third party (e.g. Gilt) will not count towards this offer.
As best I can tell, Exhale on Demand looks like a fitness video subscription service that includes a range of types of videos.
An annual subscription costs $199.00.
Additionally, by linking your World of Hyatt account, you’ll earn 10x Hyatt base points per dollar spent (an additional 1,990 points). World of Hyatt credit card holders earn 4x Hyatt points on purchases through Exhale. That’s a total of 7,786 World of Hyatt points. Based on our Reasonable Redemption Values, World of Hyatt points are worth about 1.74c per point (you can of course get more or less value depending on how you use them). That makes the points worth around $135. That’s not a bad deal if you are interested in this type of subscription. Don’t get me wrong — there are plenty of free fitness options in the world — but this is likely as good a deal as you’re going to get on this particular subscription.
There is also a Chase Offer for 20% back at Exhale, though I have no idea whether an Exhale on Demand subscription will trigger that. It’s worth checking your Chase mobile account to see if you can add it to your World of Hyatt credit card to see.
Be sure to click the link under “The Deal” and connect your Exhale and World of Hyatt accounts before subscribing.