There’s a new and targeted Hyatt Regency Amex Offer out today which is giving the opportunity to get back up to 20% on stays.
- Spend $300 in one or more purchases on room rate & room charges when you pay for your stay with Hyatt Regency properties & get $60 back with an Amex Offer.
- Expires July 18, 2022.
- Offer valid only at Hyatt Regency in the US and US territories.
- Reservations must be made directly through Hyatt Regency online at hyattregency.com or via mobile app.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
- Excludes all other Hyatt brands, including Caption by Hyatt, Andaz, Alila, Thompson Hotels, Hyatt Centric, Park Hyatt, Miraval, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt Zilara, Hyatt Ziva, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt, Destination by Hyatt, JDV by Hyatt.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Not valid on transactions made at restaurants, spas or amenities.
- Excludes bookings through Hyatt travel advisors and travel agents.
- Not valid on group bookings or Camp Hyatt.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
This appears to be a targeted Hyatt Regency Amex Offer. My wife and I both have it on our personal Membership Rewards-earning cards, but not any of our business cards. Be sure to check all your cards though because you might have it available on different types of cards.
Note that there are a couple of key restrictions with this Amex Offer – it’s only valid at the Hyatt Regency brand and only at their properties in the US and US territories. While that’s not as useful compared to past Hyatt Amex Offers That have been good at any of their brands, it does still give you ~100 eligible properties where you can use the offer.
Even if you don’t have a Hyatt Regency stay coming up before mid-July, it might still be possible to lock in the 20% discount by buying a $300 Hyatt gift card from the front desk of a Hyatt Regency property. Be sure to verify before paying for the gift card that they’ll be issuing you with a physical gift card though because eGift card purchases are processed by Buyatab and so won’t trigger the statement credit from this Amex Offer.