|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
There’s a new Hyatt Amex Offer out today that can save you $100 when staying at their properties in Mexico.
- Spend $500+ on room rate & room charges at Hyatt properties in Mexico & get $100 back with an Amex Offer.
- Expires November 30, 2022.
- Offer valid only at Hyatt Hotels & Resorts located in Mexico.
- Reservations must be made directly through Hyatt online at hyatt.com or via World of Hyatt mobile app.
- Excludes all other Hyatt properties, including AMR Collection.
- Offer not valid on Exhale Spa, Hyatt Residence Club and Timeshares.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Not valid on restaurant or retail purchases.
- Qualifying purchase means a purchase at a participating Hyatt Hotels & Resorts property made during the offer period with your enrolled American Express Card and which is in an amount totaling at least $500 USD as posted to your account, following conversion from a foreign currency, if applicable, in accordance with your Cardmember Agreement.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
This Amex Offer could be useful even if you’re booking an award stay in Mexico. That’s because it’s valid on not only your room rate, but on room charges too. If you were to charge $500+ to your room for food, drinks, spa treatments, etc., you could therefore still get $100 back as a statement credit.
Something worth noting is that AMR Collection properties are excluded. There are now a lot of all-inclusive hotels in Mexico bookable via Hyatt’s website for brands such as Dreams, Breathless, Sunscape, etc., but spending $500+ at those particular brands won’t trigger the $100 statement credit.