A popular Lowe’s Visa Gift Card deal has returned this week: Buy a $200 Visa Gift Card, get a $15 Lowe’s Gift Card (H/T: Doctor of Credit) through August 17, 2022. That’s a nice deal if you have a use for the Lowe’s Gift Card or an avenue to sell it. Note that you have to redeem the offer by 8/31/22, so don’t wait to redeem for your $15 Lowes Gift Cards.
- Lowe’s is offering a free $15 Lowe’s Gift Card when you buy a $200 Visa Gift Card in-store (you must redeem the offer online after purchasing your Visa Gift Card)
- Direct link to redeem after purchase
- Offer Valid 8/11/22 – 8/17/22.
- Code must be claimed by 8/31/22.
- Must have the Visa gift card to get the bonus code.
- Subject to availability.
- No Rain Checks.
- Limit 2 per email address.
- See gift cards for details, terms, and conditions.
- Product offer may not be available in all states.
- Visit www.lowesgiftcardbonus.com to claim your bonus and see full terms and conditions.
- Visa Gift Card is issued by MetaBank N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Card can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted in the US. No cash or ATM access. *This optional offer is not a MetaBank or Visa product or service, nor does MetaBank or Visa endorse this offer.
Lowe’s ran this deal a couple of times last year and has repeated it again this year a couple of times each with Visa and Mastercard gift cards. It’s a great deal for anyone who values the Lowe’s Gift Card given that Lowe’s carries $200 Visa Gift Cards (or variable-load $20-$200 cards) with a $6.95 activation fee and in some locations they also have variable load $20-$200 Grocery Everywhere cards that carry a $4.95 activation fee. Both work for the promo. Either way, you’re getting a great discount on the Lowe’s card.
Note that you need to submit for the eGift Cards online and a max of 2 can be redeemed per email address. You’ll want to be sure to link your card to JetBlue’s card-linked offers before heading out to the store.