|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
A popular Lowe’s Visa Gift Card deal has returned this week: Buy a $200 Visa Gift Card, get a $15 Lowe’s Gift Card through April 26th, 2023. That’s a nice deal if you have a use for the Lowe’s Gift Card or an avenue to sell it. Note that you have to redeem the offer by 5/10/23, so don’t wait to redeem for your $15 Lowes Gift Cards.
- Lowe’s is offering a free $15 Lowe’s Gift Card when you buy a $200 Visa Gift Card in-store (you must redeem the offer online after purchasing your Visa Gift Card)
- Direct link to redeem after purchase
- Offer Valid 4/20/23 – 4/26/23.
- Code must be claimed by 5/10/23.
- Must have the Visa gift card to get the bonus code.
- Subject to availability.
- No Rain Checks.
- Limit 2 per email address.
- See gift cards for details, terms, and conditions.
- Product offer may not be available in all states.
- Visit www.lowesgiftcardbonus.com to claim your bonus and see full terms and conditions.
- Visa Gift Card is issued by MetaBank N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Card can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted in the US. No cash or ATM access. *This optional offer is not a MetaBank or Visa product or service, nor does MetaBank or Visa endorse this offer.
Lowe’s ran this deal a couple of times last year and has repeated it again this year a couple of times each with Visa and Mastercard gift cards. It’s a great deal for anyone who values the Lowe’s Gift Card given that Lowe’s carries $200 Visa Gift Cards (or variable-load $20-$200 cards) with a $6.95-$7.95 activation fee and in some locations might have variable load $20-$200 Grocery Everywhere cards that carry a $4.95 activation fee. Both work for the promo. Either way, you’re getting a great discount on the Lowe’s card.
Note that you need to submit for the eGift Cards online and a max of 2 can be redeemed per email address. When you submit for the Lowe’s card, it’s important to note that the number required is NOT the actual card number. It’s the longer 19-digit number just above the barcode: