|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Marriott Homes & Villas is running a new promotion that’s much more rewarding than the new global Marriott promotion. With this Homes & Villas offer, you’ll earn 10,000 bonus points when staying three or more nights and it might even stack with that other Marriott promotion.
- Earn 10,000 bonus points when staying 3+ nights at Marriott Homes & Villas properties.
- Direct link to offer (no registration required).
- A “stay” is defined as three (3) or more consecutive nights spent at the same property.
- Registration is not required for this promotion.
- Marriott Bonvoy Members earn 10,000 bonus points per eligible paid stay at a participating home rental booked between September 6, 2022 (12:01 AM EDT) – September 21, 2022 (11:59 PM EDT) through the Homes & Villas by Marriott International website (“HVMI Platform”). Stays of three (3) or more consecutive nights must be completed during the promotion earning period, beginning September 6, 2022, up to and including nights stayed on or before December 31, 2022.
- Members earn five (5) base Points for each U.S. dollar, or the currency equivalent, on all Qualifying Charges incurred and paid for by the Member through the HVMI Platform.
- Promotion bonus Points are in addition to the base Points and any Elite bonus Points earned per stay within the promotion earning period.
- Charges that do not qualify for Points include, but are not limited to, taxes, booking fees, cleaning fees, security deposits, and extra add-on services purchased and/or applied to home rentals booked through the HVMI Platform.
- Home rentals booked through third-party online retailers are ineligible to earn for this promotion.
- Marriott Participating Brand Residences may be featured on the HVMI Platform: however, they do not participate in the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program and do not participate in this promotion.
- Full Redemption and Cash & Points redemption stays are not eligible for the promotion.
- Provided that the correct Marriott Bonvoy Membership Account Number is added as part of the booking process, Points will automatically appear in the Member’s Account three (3) to six (6) weeks (21 – 42 days) following the completion of their stay.
- Members electing to earn miles are not eligible for this promotion.
This is a decent promotion if you’re planning on booking a stay at a Homes & Villas property. It should – in theory – stack with Marriott’s other promotion as that other promo doesn’t list Homes & Villas as an excluded brand unlike some of Marriott’s other brands.
Keep an eye out on your Chase Offers, BankAmeriDeals, etc. too because there are often spending offers giving $50 or $100 back in statement credits when paying for Marriott Homes & Villas stays.