|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.
Qatar Airways is offering some new transfer bonuses ranging from 10% to 25% depending on which bank’s points you transfer.
- Qatar Airways is offering bonus Avios when transferring in points from the following transferable currencies:
- 25% bonus
- Expires November 30, 2023.
- All bonus Avios earned will reflect in your Privilege Club account within 45 days post Campaign’s end date.
- 10% bonus
- Expires December 3, 2023.
- All bonus Avios earned will reflect in your Privilege Club account within 45 days post-offer end date.
The 25% transfer bonus appears to be a continuation – but slight lessening – of the 30% bonus that ended back on November 10. A 25% bonus is still a solid offer, but note that it finishes at the end of this month and so there’s not long left to use it.
The 10% bonus from American Express obviously isn’t as good, but might be preferable for those who are more flush with Membership Rewards than Citi ThankYou or HSBC points.
Be aware that this transfer bonus is being offered on the Qatar Airways side, so you won’t see the transfer bonuses listed when logging in to your Citi, HSBC or Amex accounts. Also note that the terms state that the bonus Avios will be credited within 45 days of the transfer. It might be that they appear faster than that, but if you’re transferring in points with an immediate redemption in mind, I wouldn’t count on those bonus Avios being credited in time for you to make your redemption.