Radisson Rewards Americas is currently offering double points when staying two or more nights through the end of August. That means you’ll earn at least 40 points per dollar on paid stays this summer.
- Earn 2x points when staying 2+ nights at Radisson Rewards Americas properties.
- Direct link to registration.
- To be eligible for the Promotion, you must: (i) Be a Radisson Rewards Americas member (“Member”); (ii) Register online for the Promotion prior to checkout of the Eligible Stay (to become an “Eligible Member”) and (iii) Complete Eligible Stays of two or more nights between July 6, 2022 and August 31, 2022 (“Promotion Period”). The Promotion is available at all hotels including Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Radisson Individuals, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson, and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson hotels in the United States, Canada, Latin America, and the Caribbean only (collectively, “Participating Properties”).
- For the Promotion, an Eligible Member will earn 20 Bonus Points per U.S. Dollar spent on room charges and food and beverages charged to their room (“Promotion Bonus Points”) on Eligible Stays. The Promotion Bonus Points are in addition to the standard 20 points earned per U.S. Dollar and the member tier bonus points earned per U.S. Dollar (Silver tier = 2 bonus points; Gold tier = 5 bonus points; Platinum tier = 15 bonus points). The Promotion Bonus Points awarded will not exceed 100,000 points. The Promotion Bonus Points will be credited to the Member’s account throughout the Promotional Period when the standard points are awarded, usually within 5-10 business days after the Eligible Stay has been consumed.
- An “Eligible Night” means a night at a Participating Property that is booked at an Eligible Rate, identified in the Participating Property’s reservation system as eligible to earn Radisson Rewards Americas Points (“Points”).
- An “Eligible Stay” means two or more consecutive Eligible Nights at the same Participating Property, regardless of the number of check-ins or checkouts that occur during that stay.. Stays paid for by redeeming Points or Points + Cash are NOT eligible to earn the Promotion bonus. Stays reserved prior to the Promotion Period are eligible for this Promotion but must be consumed (arrival and departure) during the Promotion Period to be eligible. Stays booked using an Online Travel Agent (sometimes referred to as “OTA”) and free stays (e-Certs) are NOT eligible for this Promotion.
Radisson offers 20 base points per dollar on paid stays, so double points means you’ll earn 40 points per dollar before taking into account any kind of status that you have with Radisson Rewards America.
Note that this promotion is only valid on their properties in the Americas (i.e. the US, Canada, Caribbean and Latin America). This is the side of the business that’s in the process of being sold to Choice Hotels, so depending on how quickly their loyalty programs get merged, this might be a last gasp opportunity to earn Radisson points. We don’t know yet how the programs will become aligned and how or if Radisson points will get converted to Choice Privileges points. Earning a bunch of bonus points now could therefore work out in your favor, but it also might not.