|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Grocery chain ShopRite is offering $15 off your next grocery shopping order when you buy $100 in 3rd party gift cards on March 16th and 17th, 2021. Note that the $15 off is printed as a coupon and is valid for a shopping trip from March 21-27, 2021. Note that this offer is not available in all ShopRite areas (I did not find it available at stores in New York State, but Stephen initially reported this in Maryland and I found it available at stores in New Jersey as well).
- Grocery chain ShopRite is offering $15 off your next grocery shopping order (between 3/21 and 3/27/21) when you buy $100 in third party gift cards on 3/16 or 3/17/21
- Direct link to this deal (see page 10)
- Valid 3/16 & 3/17 only
- Excludes ShopRite gift cards.
- Excludes financial services gift cards (presumably this means no Visa, Mastercard, or Amex gift cards or similar procucts).
- Must be one transaction.
- Limit one per customer.
- Qualification certificate prints at the bottom of your register receipt and must be presented to redeem $15 on your next shopping order at your local ShopRite store from March 21-27, 2021.
- Minimum purchase of $15 required at time of redemption (excludes prescription medications, gift cards, postage stamp sales, milk, cigarettes, fuel, tobacco products, and alcoholic beverages or any other items prohibited by law).
ShopRite is an east coast grocery chain, so this deal won’t apply to everyone — and as noted at the top, it won’t even necessarily apply at all stores (I didn’t find it in the ads for several stores in New York State that I checked). However, for those who live nearby a ShopRite, this can certainly be worth the trip. Whether you are looking for a good effective discount for personal use or to resell gift cards, getting $15 off your next shopping trip makes some of the brands a solid deal even before accounting for the fact that you’ll use a credit card that earns one of the best category bonuses at grocery stores.
The fine print notes that this is one per customer, which wouldn’t be worth the trip just for a gift card. But if you’re playing in multi-player mode and going to the grocery store anyway today or tomorrow, it would probably be worth grabbing a gift card while you’re there.
H/T: GC Galore