There is another round of targeted Chase Offers out for Southwest Airlines. The one that I’ve seen offers up to 10% off, with a maximum cash back of $40. In contrast to most Southwest Chase promotions, this one has a tiered structure based on when your flight departs. You get 10% back for travel in March and 5% back for all other flights.
These Southwest offers usually feature multiple permutations that have differing percentages off as well as various amounts of maximum cash back. Let us know if you find a different one.
- New targeted Chase Offer for up to 10% back on Southwest Airlines (maximum of $40 back) according to when the flight departs:
- 10% back for flights that depart in March
- 5% back for all other flights
- Offer must be added to card before purchase.
- Expires 2/29/24
- Valid one time only
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant
- Customer is only eligible for 5% or 10% reward.
- Offer not valid on purchases made using third-party services or a third-party payment account (e.g., buy now pay later).
- Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date.
We’ve seen a few sales over the last year on Southwest gift cards that offered around 10% off, but this deal could work out better, especially for those who find it on a Chase Southwest card.
Not only are you not locked into a hard amount, but you can also earn miles on the actual purchase and/or trigger the annual $75 credit on the Southwest Priority Card…all while still getting 10% back. It could also be better for those looking to pay directly with a card that offers travel protections rather than using a gift card to book travel.
The maximum of 10% back is based on a flight that departs in March. However, Southwest’s cancellation policies are extremely flexible. Even if you weren’t able to take that March flight, you could always cancel it and use the credit later.
If you find different offers on your cards than the ones that are mentioned above, leave them in the comments so that we can know what’s out there.