The Southwest Rapid Rewards shopping portal is offering up to 3,000 bonus points as part of their holiday promotion.
- Spend $150, earn 500 bonus points.
- Spend $500, earn 1,000 bonus points.
- Spend $1,000, earn 3,000 bonus points.
- “Holiday Bonus” bonus campaign runs from November 07, 2016 through November 20, 2016 at 11:59:59 pm ET (the “Bonus Period”)
- Member will earn a one-time bonus of up to 3,000 bonus points on qualifying purchases, in addition to the standard points earned from shopping online through Rapid Rewards Shopping®.
- “Qualifying purchases” do not include returns, cancellations, shipping and handling, taxes, gift card or other cash equivalent purchases, and certain products that are not eligible for bonus points.
You can find the full terms here.
As a reminder, the American, United and Alaska shopping portals all have a similar promo as well.
Want to learn more about miles and points? Subscribe to email updates or check out our podcast on your favorite podcast platform.
[…] could be a good opportunity to max out the various airline portal promotions as […]
[…] Southwest Holiday Shopping Bonus: Earn up to 3,000 Points […]
Is it likely or unlikely that gift cards will work even though they are listed in the terms as not counting? I know you can’t give guarantees, but from similar offers in the past, have you happened to have heard of this working or failing?
P.S. Thanks for the post!
are the bonus points ones that count towards Comp. Pass? I had 110,256, then 3 weeks later Southwest says I only have 108,672.
Just concerned about not having enough come year end…
Yes points earned from the portal have always counted in the past including from bonuses.