|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Update 9/2/20: This offer is reportedly working more than once for some users. Some people have had issues getting it to work for the first time – if it’s not working for you, try a different pizza restaurant as in some cases selecting a different restaurant will work.
DoorDash is offering $15 off $15 on pizza orders with promo code PIZZA20 for those with DashPass. It’s certainly possible that this will get pulled early, so I recommend ordering early in the week.
- From 8/31 – 9/6 or while supplies last, Door Dash is offering a $15 off $15 or more on pizza orders with promo code PIZZA20 via its Summer of DashPass promo for DashPass members.
- Direct link to full Summer of DashPass schedule and terms & conditions
- Offer valid for one (1) order while supplies last.
- Offer valid from 8/31/20 through 09/06/20 at 11:59pm PT at participating DashPass eligible restaurants.
- Excluding taxes and fees.
- Not valid for group orders.
- Maximum discount $15 only valid on orders from merchants in the “DashPass Pizza Favorites” carousel.
- Limit one per person.
- Fees, taxes, and gratuity apply.
- All deliveries subject to availability.
- Must have or create a valid DoorDash account with a valid form of accepted payment on file and be an active DashPass subscriber.
- No cash value. Non-transferable.
- Select promo code PIZZA20 to redeem
- See full terms on the landing page above
A couple of weeks ago, the promotion that was good for $20 off of $20+ got pulled only a day or two into validity, so don’t count on this one lasting all week given the mass appeal pf pizza.
DashPass is required for these Summer of DashPass promos, though many readers likely have DashPass courtesy of the Chase Sapphire Reserve card or Chase Sapphire Preferred card. Keep in mind that even Freedom, Freedom Unlimited, and Slate cardholders can activate a free 3-month subscription (though note that it will be set to auto-renew for the next 9 months at 50% off if you do not cancel). See this post for more detail.
Keep in mind that you’ll need to find a pizza restaurant that is DashPass eligible to apply the code. I mention that because my favorite pizzeria is in a town with a handful of restaurants on DoorDash, but the pizzeria is not DashPass eligible (no check mark in the app) — nor are any of the other nine pizza restaurants in that town. No free pizza for me this week!
H/T: Doctor of Credit