Air New Zealand has released wide open availability in their business class cabin from Los Angeles to Auckland. This space is open for dates from April through September, 2017.
Need to Know
- Air New Zealand is a member of the Star Alliance.
- You can quickly search available space on United.com
Several of Air New Zealand’s Star Alliance partners allow you to book this flight without fuel surcharges. Costs are as follows:
- United MileagePlus: 80,000 miles each way
- Avianca Lifemiles: 81,000 miles each way
- Aeroplan: 80,000 miles each way
For more info and analysis, see: this View from the Wing post.
Want to learn more about miles and points? Subscribe to email updates or check out our podcast on your favorite podcast platform.
Winter in the Northern Hemisphere, but winter in New Zealand.
That’s a lot of winter.