Update: This post includes offers that were valid at the time of publication, but have since expired. Please click here to see the best offers currently available.
Yesterday in a separate Quick Deal I covered the targeted Amex Business Platinum 5X airfare offer. Apparently there is a second targeted offer as well for the card.
You already get 1.5 points per dollar on purchases of $5,000 or more, up to 1 million additional points per calendar year. Enroll now to earn an extra half point on these purchases through 4/15/2017.
How It Works
This offer is targeted. To see if you are eligible, go to the offer page and login to your Amex account. If your card is eligible you will be able to enroll it in the offer.
- Limited Time Offer: You must enroll your Business Platinum Card® at americanexpress.com/bplatoffer to earn an additional one-half point per dollar on each single qualifying purchase transaction of $5,000 or more through 4/15/2017.
- There’s no limit to the additional points you can earn with this offer.
- You will not get the extra points associated with this offer if American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer.
- Limit one offer per Card account.
- Offer may not be combined with any other special offer.
- Membership Rewards points for this offer are credited to the Basic Card Member only.
- All points on these transactions will be credited to your Membership Rewards program account within 6-8 weeks after charges appear on your billing statement.
HT: Doctor of Credit
Want to learn more about miles and points? Subscribe to email updates or check out our podcast on your favorite podcast platform.
[…] [Targeted] Earn 2X Points on Purchases of $5,000+ with your Amex Business Platinum Card (Expires 3/29/17) […]
[…] [Targeted] Earn 2X Points on Purchases of $5,000+ with your Amex Business Platinum Card […]
Any idea or data points on who gets targeted for these offers? I never seem to get the targeted Amex offers (including the two most recent Bus Plat ones), even though I have 7 of their cards and have put a fair amount of spend on the Bus Plat. Is that counterproductive? Are they more likely to target me if I don’t use their card and they want to entice me to spend more on it?
There is a limit. 1 million miles 😉