|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
The United and American Airlines shopping portals launched new spending promotions a couple of days ago and now the Alaska Airlines shopping portal is getting in on the action with a promo of its own.
- Spend $100+ through the Alaska Airlines shopping portal & get 500 bonus miles.
- Direct link to offer.
- During the “Mystery Bonus” offer, which runs from 4/13/2022 through 4/20/2022 at 11:59:59 pm ET (the “Bonus Period”), Member will receive a one-time bonus of up to 500 Mileage Plan bonus miles on qualifying purchases made through the Mileage Plan Shopping mall or from purchases made through Mileage Plan Shopping in-store offers.
- This one-time bonus award will be determined based on Member’s cumulative qualifying purchases made during the Bonus Period: Earn 500 miles for qualifying purchases of at least $100 or more.
- “Qualifying purchases” do not include returns, cancellations, shipping and handling, taxes, gift card or other cash equivalent purchases, and certain products that are not eligible for bonus miles.
- Please allow up to 10 weeks after the Bonus Period for bonus miles to post to your Mileage PlanTM Shopping account.
These airline shopping portal promotions are fairly similar seeing as they all offer 500 bonus miles. Both this Alaska one and the United offer only require $100 of spend though, while the American Airlines offer requires $125 of spend.
They all expire on different days in the coming week, so if you anticipate needing to spend $100 at least twice at eligible retailers in the coming days, it might be best to prioritize the portal offers that end soonest.
One of the good things about the Alaska Airlines shopping portal is that it has an in-store card-linked program. Those purchases count towards the $100 spend requirement and so you don’t necessarily have to rely on online spending in order to earn the 500 bonus Mileage Plan miles.