|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Albertsons, Safeway and other Just For U stores (such as Tom Thumb, Vons, Randalls and Shaw’s) recently had a deal offering up to $25 off when buying fixed-value Visa gift cards.
That deal ended yesterday, but they’ve followed that up today with a similar deal on Mastercard gift cards.
- Albertsons, Safeway & other Just For U stores are offering the following deals on Mastercard gift cards:
- Buy two $100 Mastercard gift cards & save $15
- Buy two $50 Mastercard gift cards & save $10
- Expires September 12, 2020.
- Limit 1 per digital coupon.
$100 Mastercard gift cards have a $5.95 activation fee, so buying two of those and getting $15 off means you profit by $3.10 before liquidation costs. The $50 Mastercard gift cards are also profitable before liquidation fees, but only by $0.10 because the instant discount for that deal is lower and the $50 cards have activation fees of $4.95.
These types of deals can be a good way to rack up a little more bonused spend at grocery stores, so the extra points/cashback are a nice bonus on top of the money you make from the instant discounts.