|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Etihad has launched a transfer bonus from a number of bank partners worldwide. Only one of those is widely pertinent for those who are US-based – Capital One.
- Get up to a 30% bonus when transferring Capital One miles to Etihad Guest:
- 0-10,000 miles = 15% bonus
- 10,001-50,000 miles = 25% bonus
- 50,001+ miles = 30% bonus
- Direct link to offer.
- The offer is valid for all points to miles transfers made from the qualifying partner loyalty programme between 01 April 2023 (00.00am) and 30 April 2023 (23.59pm) both days inclusive.
- Points Transfer partners: Le Club Accor Hotels, Shangri-La Circle, World of Hyatt, Hilton Worldwide, IHG, HSBC, Capital One, Hyundai Card, Hana Bank, KTC, Inbursa, SC Brunei, SC Singapore, Ping An, CIMB, Kbank, Cathay United, CITIC, CTBC, Commonwealth Bank.
- Etihad Guest members who transfer 1000 to 10,000 miles, will receive 15% Bonus miles on each transaction.
- Etihad Guest members who transfer above 10,001 to 50,000 miles, will receive 25% Bonus miles on each transaction.
- Etihad Guest members who transfer from 50,001 and above miles, will receive 30% Bonus miles on each transaction.
- Once the Miles transfer request in initiated it cannot be reversed.
- Etihad Guest Bonus Miles earned during this promotion will reflect on the member’s account instantly once the transfer is completed.
- This offer is subject to the Terms & Conditions of the Etihad Guest Programme.
- A valid Etihad Guest membership number is required to successfully perform the transfer.
- The Etihad Guest member will be responsible for quoting the correct Etihad Guest membership number to the participating transfer partners for the transfer activity.
- Terms and conditions governing the existing transfer partners will apply.
- The promotion is applicable for any member who converts their points from a qualifying Partner loyalty programme to Etihad Guest Miles. The eligibility of the bonus for a specific member will be done based on the validity of the promotion and the date of transfer provided by the partner for that respective member.
- Base Etihad Guest Miles converted by the member will be awarded as per the applicable transfer ratios of each respective partner
- Bonus Etihad Guest Tier Miles earned during this promotion will reflect in the member’s Etihad Guest membership account within 10 business days by the end of the campaign period.
- The above promotion construct is valid only for all Points Transfer Partners which fall under the Points Transfer partners listed above and governed by the transfer ratios and minimum thresholds applicable for these respective partners.
- Etihad Guest reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the promotion or modify or alter the terms and conditions of such promotion at any time.
- Participation under this promotion is purely voluntary for the members.
- The decision of Etihad Guest will be final and binding under this promotion and no disputes will be entertained in this regard.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other transfer offer.
Note that this transfer bonus is being conducted on the Etihad side of things, so the 30% bonus won’t appear when you log in to your Capital One account.
This would’ve been a pretty good deal in the past because Etihad Guest had some decent sweet spots on airline partners. Unfortunately they made award chart changes last month which killed off those other opportunities.