|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Cathay Pacific is offering a 10% transfer bonus when you transfer points from American Express, Citi, or Diners Club to Asia Miles from January 1-31st, 2020 when you register and then transfer during January 2020.
- Cathay Pacific Asia Miles is offering a 10% transfer bonus when you register and convert credit card points into Asia Miles before January 31, 2019
- Direct link to register for this promotion
- Valid until January 31st, 2020
- Must register for this promotion
- The Extra Miles will be credited to Registered Member’s Asia Miles account within 8 to 10 weeks after the end date of the Promotion Period.
This will obviously be nice if you have an immediate redemption in mind. Otherwise, I’d recommend registering now just in case you end up being able to use it and then hold off on making a transfer until you have an award in mind to book. Ten percent isn’t huge, but the interesting thing this time around is that the bonus is on the loyalty program end rather than the bank end. In other words, Asia Miles is adding the 10% bonus here. If we were to also see a transfer bonus from Amex or Citi, I don’t really think the chances of that are high, but we’ve seen that sort of thing happen occasionally with other airlines, so it’d be worth keeping an eye out for a transfer bonus on the bank end if you don’t have an immediate need for Asia Miles.
As always, we have added this to our list of current point transfer bonuses.