|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
There’s a new Chase Offer out good for $5 back at Amazon Prime video. The terms of the offer are a little unclear. While the terms state that you get $5 back when you join Amazon prime, since it is being advertised specifically as Prime Video, I would guess that it’ll work on a Prime Video rental / purchase or subscribing to a channel through Amazon. I don’t know this for sure as I don’t have the offer – YMMV.
- There’s a new (targeted) Chase Offer out for Amazon Prime Video good for $5 back. The terms indicate that it’s valid when you join Amazon Prime, though it may work on a Prime Video rental or channel subscription (YMMV)
- Earn $5 back when you join Amazon Prime. Start watching Prime Video today.
- Offer valid one time only.
- Offer expires 5/6/2020.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer not valid with Amazon Prime Student.
- Must make first monthly payment by 6/5/2020.
As noted at the top and in the key details, a literal read of the terms makes it sound like you need to join Amazon Prime by May 6th and make a monthly payment by June 5th. Maybe that’s true or maybe any Amazon Prime Video rental / purchase / channel subscription would work. Since the risk is low here, I’d probably give it a shot if I wanted to pay for one of those things. Highly doubtful that a regular Amazon purchase would work.
This one appears to be highly targeted. While neither Greg nor I found this on any of our accounts, Stephen Pepper found it on his.