|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Update 6/11/21: This offer has now gone live.
If you’re a Chase Southwest cardholder, there’s a great offer coming up this Friday as you can earn 50 Rapid Rewards points per dollar on up to $100 of spend with Southwest.
- Earn 50x Rapid Rewards points on up to $100 of spend with Southwest when paying with any Chase Southwest credit card.
- Direct link to offer.
- During the one-day promotional period of 6/11/2021 from 12:00:00 AM ET – 11:59 PM E.T. you will qualify and earn a total of 50 points for each $1 spent with any Rapid Rewards Credit Card, on up to $100.00 in total purchases, made directly with Southwest Airlines, including flight, inflight, Southwest gift card, Rapid Rewards Points Center, and on Southwest Vacations packages (“Qualifying Purchases”).
- That’s 48 bonus points on top of the 2 points already earned on Qualifying Purchases made with the Rapid Rewards Priority, Premier, Plus or Employee Credit Cards or 47 bonus points on top of the 3 points already earned on Qualifying Purchases made with a Rapid Rewards Performance Business Credit Card or 49 bonus points made with any remaining Rapid Rewards Credit Cards.
- Qualifying Purchases made on a qualifying Rapid Rewards Credit Card during the Promotion Period are eligible for this offer.
- Delays by the merchant, such as shipping, could extend the transaction date beyond the offer period.
- You’ll earn points on Qualifying Purchases, made with your Rapid Rewards Credit Card by you or an authorized user of the account.
- The bonus points will count towards Companion Pass but will not count towards A-List or A-List Preferred qualification.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks after the end of the Promotion Period for bonus points to post to your Rapid Rewards account.
- To qualify for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment.
- This bonus offer is non-transferable and applies only to the account of the primary Cardmember referenced in this offer.
- All Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Cards are eligible.
While it’s a shame that the 50x rate is limited to $100 of spend with Southwest, that’s still a very generous rate which makes it easy to pick up 5,000 bonus points, especially considering they’re Companion Pass-eligible points. Even if you don’t have any plans to book a Southwest flight right now, you can buy a $100 Southwest gift card for future use to lock in the 50x rate.
What’s not clear is if you can earn 5,000 bonus points more than once if you have more than one Southwest credit card. The terms don’t specifically exclude that, so I suspect that you can earn more than 5,000 bonus points by spending up to $100 on two or more different Southwest cards.
Note that this offer is only valid on Friday June 11, so we’ll repost this once it’s gone live as a reminder.