For the last few years, Chase has offered targeted spending offers each quarter on its cobranded cards. They’re back once again with a new batch of offers good through December 31st, 2023.
There’s a generic registration page, but below we’ve also provided direct links to enrollment pages for many of the cards. These spending offers are once again targeted, but it’s worth trying both the direct links and the generic enrollment page in case you have success with one and not the other.
- Earn 5x points at gas stations, grocery stores & Amazon
- World of Hyatt Credit Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Credit Card or Marriott Bonvoy Bold Credit Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Premier Credit Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Bountiful Credit Card
- The Ritz-Carlton Credit Card
- United MileagePlus Select Card
- United Gateway Card
- United Club Card, United Quest Card or United Explorer Card
- IHG Rewards Traveler Credit Card
- IHG Rewards Select Credit Card
- IHG Rewards Classic Credit Card
- Disney Premier Visa Card
- Disney Visa Card
- Aeroplan Card
- Earn 7x points at gas stations & 5x at restaurants and Amazon
- Earn 10x points at gas stations, grocery stores & Amazon
- Aer Lingus Visa Signature Card, British Airways Visa Signature Card or Iberia Visa Signature Card
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus Credit Card, Southwest Rapid Rewards Employee Credit Card, Southwest Rapid Rewards Priority Credit Card or Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card
- Generic link to offer.
Terms below are for the Hyatt card offer; terms on other cards are similar.
- To be eligible for this bonus offer, you must activate by 12/31/23 11:59 PM ET.
- You will earn 5 Bonus Points total for each $1 spent on qualifying Amazon.com purchases and in the gas stations and grocery stores categories on up to $1,000 in total combined purchases from 10/01/2023 to 12/31/2023.
- Qualifying Amazon.com purchases include purchases made at Amazon.com (including digital downloads, Amazon.com Gift Cards, Amazon Fresh orders, Amazon Prime subscriptions, and items sold by third-party merchants through Amazon.com’s marketplace) and the participating Amazon stores and sites listed at Amazon.com/amazonvisa/benefits and Whole Foods Market (including physical Whole Foods Market and Whole Foods Market 365 stores, and the website accessible at www.wholefoodsmarket.com).
- Qualifying Amazon.com purchases do not include (i) purchases from merchants using Amazon Pay, (ii) purchases made at international Amazon retail sites (including but not limited to Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, or Amazon.co.jp), or any other website operated by Amazon that is not listed at Amazon.com/amazonvisa/benefits, (iii) purchases made at international Whole Foods Markets, (iv) purchases of Whole Foods Market products and services through third-party sites such as Eventbrite, Instacart, Google Express and Shipt, (v) online purchases of Whole Foods Market gift cards (including through buyatab.com), event tickets or classes, (vi) purchases from certain third-party vendors operating at Whole Foods Markets, (vii) purchases of massage services at any Whole Foods Market, or (viii) purchases from Spa@Ink, in each case in Amazon’s sole discretion. Total Bonus Points shown is the maximum you will earn on those purchases during the promotion, regardless of what you already earn on those purchases in your rewards program
- Total Bonus Points shown is the maximum you will earn on those purchases during the promotion, regardless of what you already earn on those purchases in your rewards program. For more information about Chase rewards categories, see chase.com/RewardsCategoryFAQs.
- Purchases posted to your account with a transaction date during the offer period are eligible for this offer. Delays by the merchant could extend the transaction date beyond the offer period.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks after qualifying purchases post to your account for Bonus Points to post to your account. (“Purchases” do not include balance transfers, cash advances, travelers checks, foreign currency, money orders, wire transfers or similar cash-like transactions, lottery tickets, casino gaming chips, race track wagers or similar betting transactions, any checks that access your account, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, and fees of any kind, including an annual fee, if applicable.)
- To qualify for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment.
As always with these types of Chase spending offers, they’re targeted. That means you might have some, all or none of the offers available on your cobranded cards. You might also have different types of offers available. For example, in the past I was targeted for a 5x offer on my IHG card, while my wife received an email from Chase with a unique link to enroll her IHG card in an offer giving 5,000 bonus points when spending $3,000. There could be additional offers like that this time around as well.
Points and miles aren’t created equal, so take that into consideration if you’re targeted for these offers on multiple cards and need to prioritize where to put that spend. For example, 5x World of Hyatt points are worth far more than 5x IHG One Rewards points.
Interestingly, the offer on the Southwest cards has been bumped up to 10x – in the past I think it’s always been 5x or 7x. That’s a great return on those cards.
In addition to the direct registration pages for specific card types, there’s the generic chase.com/mybonus registration page which is worth trying too.