|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.
Choice Hotels sent out a (possibly targeted) email yesterday to Choice Privileges members offering 1,000 bonus points on your next stay before the end of the year.
- Earn 1,000 bonus points on your next stay with Choice Hotels.
- Offer available only at participating hotels in the U.S. To qualify, you must be a Choice Privileges Rewards Program Member and complete your stay by December 31, 2023.
- Offer is valid for one time use by the intended recipient using the link provided.
- Access to or use of this email offer by anyone else is unauthorized and they will not be eligible for bonus points.
- Available to U.S. residents only.
1,000 bonus points on your next stay by the end of the year with fewer than four weeks to go is a bit of a lazy and lackluster offer from Choice. Despite that, if you were planning on booking a stay at one of their properties, you might as well pick up the extra points.
This seems to be a targeted promotion which was sent via email. It specifically mentions using the link in the email to book; that adds some tracking code and redirects to the Choice home page, so there’s no direct link to register for the promo. You’d therefore need to click through from the email if you’re targeted. The subject line of the email both my wife and I received was “One Stay = 1K Bonus Points!”, but they might have used different subject lines for different members.
If you do plan to book a stay with them, click through from a shopping portal first, then copy and paste the link from the email. That way you’ll earn the 1,000 bonus points and hopefully earn some cashback/rewards through the shopping portal too.