Each week we publish a number of fantastic deals on the blog and in Quick Deals. Most deals don’t last long, but some hang around for awhile.
In an effort to keep you up to date, we have gone back through each of the deals posted over the last couple of months to let you know which ones are still active. Deals added during the past week appear in bold.
Here are the deals still alive as of June 28, 2015.
Through June 28
Through June 30
- 50% Bonus for US Airways/Advantage Aviator Red Mastercard Holders
- Up to $150 in Credit for using your Amex Bluebird Card (Targeted)
- Amex Offers – $25 Credit with $50 Purchase at Smart & Final – Use 3x Per Card – Last chance!
- Targeted American Express Business Gold 75k Offer Returns
Through July 6
Through July 15
Through July 16
Through July 31
Through August 14
- New Targeted Amex Offer – Get $75 back with $250 or more purchase at Staples, Home Depot & More (Use 5X)
Through August 23
Through August 31
- New Targeted Amex Offer – $5 off $5 or $10 off $10 at iTunes
- Amex Offer – $5 Off $25 at Dollar General & Dollar General Market
Through September 30
- New Amex Offer – $20 Off $20 at Samsclub.com – Act Fast – Registration has closed. Use the offer through 9/30/15.
- AAdvantage Aviator Mastercard Targeted Spending Offers – Earn 2,500 and/or 15,000 Bonus Miles
Through December 31
- Delta 10k One-Way Redemptions & More SkyMiles Improvements – 10k one-way redemptions run through 12/31/15.
- $50 Off 2 Day Rentals & $25 For New Members with Silvercar
Through April 30, 2016
- Virgin Atlantic 90K Offer Returns
- American Express Platinum – $0 First Year Annual Fee & 25,000 Membership Rewards Bonus
- Chase Hyatt Visa Signature – 2 Free Nights, $50 Statement Credit & 5,000 Points
- 3 or 4K Free Miles in Copa’s New Frequent Flyer Program
- $350 cash back for new AT&T contract
- Discover It Double Cashback Promotion – Get up to 10% Back for a Year – Currently only available to new cardholders.
- Wide Open Availability in Lie Flat Business Class Between Newark & San Francisco/Los Angeles
- Another eBay Sale – $100 Phillips 66 Gift Card for $90
- eBay Gift Card Roundup – Discounted Cards from Hyatt, TGI Friday’s, Toys R Us & More
Want to learn more about miles and points? Subscribe to email updates or check out our podcast on your favorite podcast platform.
I went to the Staples today in Greenville, Tennessee. I was told by two people there that Staples was no longer allowed to sell more than 1 $200 visa gift card if paying by credit card. We can buy as many as we want if paying cash.
They also said that this was a “new nationwide” policy now. I have serious doubts that this is nationwide, but I wanted to hear if anyone else has heard this.