Update: This post includes offers that were valid at the time of publication, but have since expired. Please click here to see the best offers currently available.
Each week we publish a number of fantastic deals on the blog and in Quick Deals. Most deals don’t last long, but some hang around for awhile.
In an effort to keep you up to date, we have gone back through each of the deals posted over the last couple of months to let you know which ones are still active. Deals added during the past week appear in bold.
Here are the deals still alive as of April 03, 2016:
Through April 6
Through April 11
Through April 18
Through May 4
Update: These offers have expired.
Best Ever 75K Bonus on the No Annual Fee Hilton HHonors Amex Best Ever 100K Offer for the Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass
Through May 31
Through June 30
Through August 31
- Amex Offer: 5% Back at Staples & Home Depot
- New Amex Offers: 50% Off BJ’s Membership + $25 Gift Card & 5% Cashback
Through December 31
- Free Return Shipping in 2016 from PayPal (Up to $30 per item)
- Copa upgrade certificates extended and now work on United flights
Through July 31, 2018
- Chase British Airways Visa up to 100K Offer Returns
- Increased Chase Offer – Ink Plus 60K
- Free UPS Pickups for a Year: Sign-Up in Minutes
- $200 Sign-Up Bonus & 3X Categories with the AARP Credit Card from Chase
- Earn 50K AAdvantage or 40K ThankYou Points for Opening a Citi Checking Account
- American Airlines & Uber Partner Up: Earn Bonus Points & A Free Ride for Exec Plat Members
- Targeted Amex Bonuses Including 100K Platinum & Increased 87.5K Marriott Bonus
- Earn 10K Ultimate Rewards for Referring Friends to Chase Sapphire Preferred 50K Offer
- Citi HHonors Visa Signature 75K Bonus Offer
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Increased to 55K
- Get up to 30% Cashback with Living Social’s New Dining Program
- Up to 8 Business Class Seats & Widespread Award Availability to Europe on Turkish Airlines this Summer
Have a great day!
I wonder with the potential Alaska purchase whether this might be a great play on getting Alaska miles from Citi points?