World of Hyatt and World of Hyatt Business credit card holders can register for a promotion that came out this week to get double elite night credit on stays at Andaz properties with check out dates between October 20, 2021 through December 23, 2021. Note that even free night awards are eligible for double elite night credit.
- World of Hyatt and World of Hyatt Business Credit Card holders can register for a new promotion to get double elite night credits for stays at Andaz properties with check-out dates between October 20, 2021 and December 31, 2021
- Direct link to register for this promotion
- You must be a World of Hyatt credit card holder and register for the promotion between October 20, 2021 and December 23, 2021 to participate.
- All eligible nights under this promotion at Andaz properties must have a checkout date from October 20, 2021 through December 23, 2021 (“Promotion Period”).
- Each eligible night completed at Andaz properties during the Promotion Period will count as two (2) nights, instead of one (1), for the purpose of tier qualification for Discoverist, Explorist and Globalist status.
- The extra night credit will also count towards benefits and awards that explicitly require a certain number of qualifying nights.
- For the purpose of this promotion, an “Eligible Night” is defined as any night where a member is paying an Eligible Rate or redeems a free night award for at least one night of their stay.
- Only the room occupied by the Member will count toward this promotion.
- You must provide your World of Hyatt membership number at the time of check-in for each stay.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks from the last day of the calendar month of your stay, for World of Hyatt Tier-Qualifying Night credits to be added to your World of Hyatt account.
- All nights associated with this promotion will be posted to your World of Hyatt account (My Past Activity section).
- See promotion page for full terms
This is obviously a great deal if you have Andaz stays coming up in the next several months and/or if you are chasing Hyatt elite status or Milestone Benefits since Andaz stays will get you to those thresholds with fewer hotel nights.
Even better, earlier this year, the World of Hyatt credit card offered double elite nights from 8/16/21 to 12/31/21 for those who applied during a specific window that ended on 9/30/21. Those who opened the World of Hyatt card while it was offering that double elite nights promo will get a total of three elite nights per night stayed (note that we verified that with Hyatt). That’s great news for those who opened the Hyatt card during that window since it means the possibility to reach Globalist status with even fewer stays.
The requirement for Globalist status has been reduced from 60 nights to just 30 nights to earn top-tier elite status this year for 2022. The card automatically provides 5 elite night credits, so a new cardholder who signed up during the period of time that provided double elite night eligibility and registers for this promotion could earn Hyatt Globalist status with just 8 Andaz stays and one additional night (8 x 3 + 1 = 25 + 5 nights from the credit card = 30). Considering the valuable suite of benefits for Hyatt Globalists (and a Category 1-4 free night award once reaching 30 nights), it would make sense for those cardholders to seek out qualifying Andaz stays.
Keep in mind that this promotion should also stack with the current offer to earn 1,000 American Airlines miles with stays at many eligible properties.
Overall, Hyatt continues to make an aggressive push toward getting people booking Hyatt properties and this promotion continues to advance that goal.