|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
To encourage you to use some of their partners, Delta is offering 1,000 bonus SkyMiles for each one you use through the end of February. Note that you’ll only earn the bonus miles if you didn’t earn with these partners during 2018 and the first few weeks of 2019.
- Earn up to 1,000 bonus miles with every new partner. Eligible partners include:
- Car Rental
- SkyMiles Shopping US
- SkyMiles Dining
- Registration required – direct link.
- This is a private offer and only available to those who receive this offer directly from Delta. Registration page will display a message if member is not eligible.
- Members can register from January 28, 2019 and February 28, 2019.
- Registered SkyMiles members will earn 1,000 bonus miles when earning miles with a New participating partner for the first time between January 28, 2019 and February 28, 2019 up to a maximum of 10,000 bonus miles per member. Only miles earned after successful Offer Registration will qualify.
- The term “New” means a partner the member did not earn miles with since January 1, 2018.
- The following SkyMiles partners are participating in this offer: Delta.com Hotels, Marriott, SPG, Intercontinental Hotels, Radisson Group, Hyatt Hotels, Millennium, World Hotels, Airbnb, Enterprise, Alamo, National Car Rental, Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty, Lyft, SkyMiles Shopping US and SkyMiles Dining. Other partners are expressly excluded from this offer.
- Only transactions with the Participating Partners specified above are eligible for this Offer. In addition, some types of transactions from Participating Partners are excluded including and not limited to: miles earned from bonuses, events, transfer of partner currency to miles, Hotel Vacation Club transactions, Partner voucher credits, other mileage earning not expressly described as eligible for earning miles with Delta. Some partners offer multiple ways to earn miles under different products, brands, merchants, conversion of currency to miles, etc. These will still be considered as a single partner. Some examples of these cases are: Hotels booked via delta.com Hotels, merchants under the SkyMiles Shopping program, restaurants under the SkyMiles Dining program, hotel brands under the same Hotel portfolio, partner activity and a points conversion to miles from the same partner and others.
It’s worth registering for this promotion even if you don’t currently have any intention of using any of these partners just in case you do end up earning miles with one or more of them in the next few weeks.
The SkyMiles shopping portal will likely be the easiest way to earn 1,000 bonus miles if you haven’t used it in the last 13 months. SkyMiles Dining might be another good option if you’re planning on eating at one of the Rewards Network restaurants. If you’ve never used SkyMiles Dining at all, they’re also offering up to 3,000 bonus SkyMiles for new members. That’s awarded in tiers though, so you’ll only earn 500 bonus miles on your first dine provided you spend $30+.
Marriott is listed as one of the eligible partners, but that’s only when choosing to earn SkyMiles on stays instead of earning Marriott Rewards points. You therefore won’t earn a 1,000 SkyMiles bonus when transferring 3,000 Marriott Rewards to Delta.