|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
It’s the first day of the month which means the latest batch of Flying Blue Promo Rewards eligible cities are out today. There are five US cities from which you can fly to and from Europe for 25% off in both economy and business class.
- Save 25% on economy & business class award tickets between the following cities and Europe when booking with Air France/KLM Flying Blue:
- San Francisco
- Direct link to offer.
- Book by February 28, 2023 for travel through July 31, 2023.
- Promo reward tickets must be booked via www.airfrance.com or www.klm.com (except for bookings for minors travelling alone or when travelling with an infant under the age of 2, in these cases bookings must be made by calling customer service).
- Promo reward tickets issued before 29 June 2022 can be changed or cancelled free of charge. Promo reward tickets issued as of 29 June 2022 can be changed or cancelled for a fee of €50. For details, contact customer service.
- Promo reward tickets are available for one-way and round-trip tickets paid with Miles (Promo reward tickets are not available for purchase with Miles & Cash).
- Promo reward tickets are subject to availability.
- Displayed Miles Fares for Long Haul destinations are for flights to/from Paris or Amsterdam.
- Promo reward tickets for long haul-flights depart from or arrive in Europe, as defined by IATA as the following countries: Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Austria, Balearic Islands, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Libya, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, West Russia.
Discounted award prices start from 11,250 miles one way to/from Europe in economy. That pricing is valid from Boston and Chicago, although you might have to hunt various dates to find pricing that low. I did find a couple of dates in March on my first attempt when looking at Chicago O’Hare to Paris.
There’s business class award availability on a few days too for what seems to be a discounted price of 70,000 miles, although the dynamic pricing that Air France and KLM uses makes it hard to know if that is indeed 25% off.
You’re not restricted to flying to/from Paris and Amsterdam though (the hub airports of Air France and KLM respectively). For example, you can fly from Boston to Venice for 18,000 miles one-way in economy…
…or 66,500 miles one-way in business class.
If you’d like to go even further afield, several countries in north Africa are classed as being part of Europe for Flying Blue Promo Rewards. That means you can get to Tunisia in economy class from Boston for only 11,250 Flying Blue miles + $93.40, with several days in a row in March (and possibly other months) having availability.
It’s not only economy either. Business class on that same route is available for 69,000 miles + $234.70.
As always with Flying Blue award flights, there are high-ish taxes and fees to pay too, but those could still be worth it depending on what award availability is like on other airlines and your ability to book with them based on what transferable points you have.