|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Delta is offering a free $50 credit for new Seattle SkyMiles members. The terms indicate that the offer is targeted, but if you live in Seattle and are not yet a member, it may be worth taking a swing at it.
- Delta is offering a free $50 eCredit for new SkyMiles members from Seattle. Note that terms indicate that this promo is targeted for new members.
- Direct link to this deal
- The recipient of the offer must enroll in the promotion by June 30 (ending 11:59:59 PM, U.S. PST on 6/30/2021.
- An eCredit will expire 180 days after the date of issuance. The eCredit is non-transferable and must be used for a ticket in the name of the person on the qualifying new SkyMiles account.
- This is a private, non-transferable offer, only intended for the recipient who receives this offer directly from Delta by email, at an email address owned by the recipient or displayed directly to the recipient on delta.com.
- To receive the offer, the recipient must have a primary address located in the Seattle, Washington designated market area.
- The recipient of the offer must enroll in the promotion by June 30 (ending 11:59:59 PM, U.S. PST on 6/30/2021) in order to receive the eCredit.
- The eCredit may take up to 48 hours to be credited into the new SkyMiles Member’s account.
- This eCredit is applicable to new SkyMiles accounts only.
- This eCredit is not applicable for existing SkyMiles accounts or for any person whose prior SkyMiles account has been closed for any reason.
- The eCredit will be removed if a new account is merged with an existing account.
- There is a limit to one eCredit per eligible SkyMiles Member during the promotional period, meaning the maximum eCredit amount per SkyMiles Member will be capped at $50.
- After enrolling, new Members must redeem the eCredit and purchase a ticket with the eCredit within 180 days of receiving the eCredit.
- Only flights that are marketed or operated by Delta and Delta Connection will be eligible; Delta marketed flights must be operated by one of the following carriers: Air France, AeroMexico, Alitalia, Korean Air, KLM, China Eastern, Virgin Atlantic, West Jet, China Airlines. Travel on other carriers must be ticketed separately at applicable fare, and this Delta eCredit cannot be applied to these flights
This is a pretty easy win if you’re from Seattle and not yet a SkyMiles member and there is any chance that you might fly in the next six months, especially given that this could potentially buy a one-way fare in some instances.
H/T: Doctor of Credit