EVA Air Infinity MileageLands is offering 500 free miles to new members who sign up for the loyalty program and an additional 500 miles for completing your profile, which means 1,000 easy miles for new members. Both new and existing members also get bonus miles with every flight through June 30, 2022.
- EVA Air Infinity MileageLands is offering 500 miles for new members who sign up for the program between 12/21/21 and 6/30/22 and an additional 500 miles when you complete your profile. Additionally, all members will receive a bonus 500 redeemable miles and 500 status miles on eligible flights between 12/21/21 and 6/30/22. New members who sign up during that window will get an additional bonus for a total of 1,000 redeemable miles and 1,000 status miles for each eligible flight during the promo window
- Direct link to this promotion
- Booking channels: This promotion applies to all online booking channels, including the EVAAir global website(AIBS) and EVA Mobile app(MIBS).
- Eligible flights: International flights operated by EVA/ UNI Air. Codeshare flights not operated by EVA Air or UNI Air do not qualify to earn extra miles.
- Eligible booking class: Except for I/X/R/E/N booking class, other ticket all qualify for this campaign.
- Passengers must join Infinity MileageLands before take flight and enter their membership number while purchasing ticket or in Manage Your Trip after their purchase.
- Additional miles earned with new membership/flights include Award/Status miles. Award miles can be redeemed for rewards while Status miles are accrued to qualify for membership tier upgrades and renewals.
- You can claim missing miles and still earn the extra miles, If you qualify for the campaign standard.
- If a ticket is reissued, the travel dates for the newly issued ticket must comply with the terms and conditions of this promotion for extra miles to be earned. If you change your flight date, your new flight date must also fall within the promo period for your flight to be eligible.
- See promo page for full terms
EVA Air Infinity MileageLands is known to be a decent way to book EVA business class because they open more seats to their own members. That’s interesting because EVA is widely considered to have one of the best business class experiences in the sky. It may not be Qatar Qsuites or the new ANA business class, but many people consider it to be a cut above most airlines.
If you’re new to the program, you can get 500 easy miles for singing up and 500 more for completing your profile. A mere thousand miles isn’t going to take you far, but it’s a thousand miles less that you’ll need on an award ticket someday. Maybe.
Earning the extra redeemable and status miles is also nice if you’ll be flying EVA during the promo window.