|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Frontier is out with a new promotion offering 20x-30x bonus miles on all flights booked by September 5 and flown by September 30.
- Frontier is offering the following bonus miles earning opportunities:
- Earn 20x miles if you’re a Frontier Miles and/or Discount Den member
- Earn 30x miles if you have a GoWild! pass or are a Frontier credit card holder.
- Direct link to offer.
- Offer valid for bookings made directly with Frontier Airlines between August 8th, 2023, and September 5th, 2023. For flights flown between 12:00 am EDT on August 9th, 2023 and through 11:59 pm EDT on September 30th, 2023. Each dollar spent on Fare, Ancillary Products and Carrier Interface Charges is eligible for this bonus.
- Valid and active GoWild! Passholders or active Frontier Airlines Credit Cardholders are eligible for a 30x bonus for each dollar spent or
- Valid and active Discount Den members or active FRONTIER Miles members are eligible for a 20x bonus for each dollar spent.
- Bonus miles will be awarded within 7-10 business days following completion of the final flight purchased. Any dollars spent on bookings made before August 8th, 2023 are not eligible for this promotion. FRONTIER Miles number must be provided at the time of booking for the flight to be eligible and each bonus is passenger/member specific. Promotional miles are non-qualifying toward FRONTIER Miles Elite Status. Only the highest valued bonus applies.
Frontier normally offers 1 mile for each mile that you fly. This promotion is therefore a departure for them as it’s offering bonus miles based on the amount you spend.
Considering Frontier is a low cost carrier, the number of bonus miles you’ll earn likely won’t be too high and so this promotion isn’t likely to move the needle in terms of choosing whether to book with Frontier or another airline. However, it is a nice bonus if you were planning on flying with Frontier anyway through the end of September.