Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.
A new Amex Offer came out a couple of days ago that could come in handy if you have holiday travel on the horizon: Spend $300 at Hilton or Curio, get $60 back. This offer is targeted, but it seems pretty widely available.
- Spend $300+ at participating Hilton or Curio properties in the US & US territories, get a $60 statement credit
- Only valid at Hilton Hotels & Resorts or Curio Collection properties (not valid at Hampton Inn, Doubletree, etc)
- Only valid at properties in the US or US territories
- Does not apply to advance purchase rates
- Valid on room rate & charges
- Expires 1/31/18
This credit is a decent offer if you already have plans to travel between now and January 31st. Don’t forget that it is only valid at Hilton Hotels & Resorts and Curio Collection properties — it isn’t valid at any of the other brands within the Hilton portfolio. I don’t believe that Hilton sells gift cards in their hotels, so I think this one would basically only work for paying your folio. Note that advance purchase rates are excluded and I don’t believe they will trigger the credit (though if you have experience otherwise, please let us know in the comments).