|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
There’s two Hyatt Chase Offers that are back again, each giving 15% back when paying for domestic Hyatt stays of $100+.
- Earn 15% back on your stay when you spend $100 or more at any domestic Hyatt Hotel, with a $37.00 back maximum (a $246 stay)
- Earn 15% back on your stay when you spend $100 or more at any domestic Hyatt Hotel, with a $25.00 back maximum (a $166 stay)
- Expires May 21, 2022
- Offer valid one time only.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer not valid on third-party travel services.
- Offer valid at domestic properties of Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt, Hyatt Centric, Hyatt House, Hyatt Place, Hyatt Regency, Miraval, Hyatt Residence Club, Alila, Thompson, The Unbound Collection, Destination by Hyatt, JdV by Hyatt and Park Hyatt.
Getting 15% back on Hyatt stays is a very good return, especially if you’re targeted on a Hyatt credit card or another Chase card that offers bonus points for travel spend. The cashback limits mean that you’ll max out the offer at $166 or $246, depending on which offer you’re targeted for. Check all your cards through. Unlike Amex Offers, you can load Chase Offers to more than one card if you’re targeted more than once.
Note that this offer is only valid at domestic Hyatt properties. If you can find one of their hotels that sells physical gift cards (always a tricky task), you should be able to buy one from a front desk to lock in the 15% discount.