Evidently there’s a lot of venture capital swirling around because SwagBucks has another terrific digital bank account bonus. Varo Bank has increased their normal offer and is awarding 12,000 Swagbucks ($120) on new account sign-ups if you make an opening deposit of just $25(!). You can even fund it with a debit card. I signed-up and funded the account in about 3 minutes. Varo is a digital bank whose services are provided by Bancorp, so everything is FDIC insured.
- Earn 12,000 SwagBucks (worth $120) when clicking through the Swagbucks portal, opening a new Varo Bank account and making an initial deposit of $25 or more.
- Direct link to offer (SwagBucks landing page)
- Must complete the following steps (no hard pull):
- Must link a bank account and deposit $25 or more.
- Must use the same email address as your account when signing up.
- Your award will not Pend. Allow 45 days for award to appear in your account.
- Terms which are applicable:
- *SB will not pend.
- Please allow up to 45 days after completing the transaction for SB to be credited to your account.
- Must create a Varo Bank account through the Swagbucks affiliate link.
- Offer only valid to new Varo Bank users.
- If you’ve previously installed the Varo Bank App you are ineligible for this promotion.
- You must use the same email address associated with your Swagbucks.com account when opening your account to earn SB.
- Must enter valid sign-up information, SSN, and account funding information to earn SB.
- Must be approved and fund at least $25 to earn SB. Fundings under $25 are not eligible to earn SB.
- Offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user.
- If you are not credited within 45 days of offer completion, you have 14 days to contact the Swagbucks Help Center for further investigation. Help Center tickets submitted after the 14 day grace period are not eligible for further investigation and SB.
Wow. This one is easy like a Sunday morning. $120 for a $25 non-direct deposit is as easy as they come. I’m not certain how it will code, but I funded the initial deposit with my Nearside debit card, hoping for 2.2% cashback on top of the $120. Even though it allows you to fund with a debit card, I would still link a bank account, just to make sure you’re in compliance with the terms. And don’t close the Varo account until the SwagBucks are in yours.
This offer specifically says that the SB won’t show as pending, but will be awarded after 45 days. Make sure you set a calendar reminder. There are no monthly fees to worry about, but you need to open a ticket within 14 days of the end of the 45-day period in the event that the bonus isn’t automatically awarded (which I suspect it might not be). Save screenshots of everything just in case.