|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Several portals are currently offering increased payouts for Apple purchases, including up to 7% cash back or 5x miles per dollar spent. Keep an eye on restrictions, but if you’re eyeing a new Apple purchase, this might be worth pursuing.
- Several shopping portals are offering increased payouts today for Apple purchases, including:
- Products not eligible for rewards are AirPods Pro, Mac Pro, Apple Pro Display XDR, gift cards, gift wrap, Bose products, Apple Developer Programs and shipping.
- Orders purchased on the Government or Military and Veteran’s Stores are not eligible for additional rewards.
- Apple sells and ships products to end user customers only; you may not purchase for resale.
- Eligible only to a customer for up to five (5) units per eligible product, except iPhone, in which case only two (2) units within a thirty-day (30-day) period are eligible.
- Not eligible on purchases made with coupon or discount codes that are not found on this site.
- Not eligible on gift cards, gift certificates or any other similar cash equivalents.
- Purchases made with a gift card may be ineligible.
It’s important to note the restrictions above, which I took from the Alaska Mileage Plan portal. Apple has both product and velocity limitations, so keep an eye on what will be ineligible before you place a big order.
However, if the products you intend to buy are eligible, this could be a nice return on rarely-discounted Apple items. Personally, I’d prefer Alaska miles over the other options, but YMMV. With the way American has been offering 5K economy web specials and other random web specials lately, I could see an argument for that also).