Great deals come along each week, but these are reaching the end of the line. Get the deals you want before it’s too late!
|Last Chance Deals|
Expiring February 28
- 30X Amtrak at 1800Flowers — Sometimes it’s good to be wrong. This one stuck around longer than I thought it would. Get on this train before it rolls out.
- 22% Off Hotels.com gift cards via Amex Offer — Great chance to grab a nice discount and combine gift cards. I fnd that these come in especially handy for B&B/independent hotel bookings.
- National Car Rental: One Free Day After 2 Qualifying Rentals & More Ways to Earn
- [Targeted] Marriott Amex Offer: Spend $200+ & Get 3,000 Points — While gift cards are excluded in the terms, reports online have said that gift card purchases have earned the points.
- 30% Bonus When Transferring Hotel Points to Cathay Asia Miles — This might make sense for you if you have recently opened the new Cathay Pacific credit card.
|Won’t Last Long|
- $2500 in fee free credit card spend for business card holders. The terms say that you must sign up with a referral link from someone who received a targeted business referral offer and you must make a payment of at least $100 by March 31st. Terms state that there is no limit to the number of businesses you can refer, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that they won’t end the referral codes earlier. Sign up sooner rather than later.
- CitiBusiness AAdvantage 50K offer without 24-month language. Links without 24-month language come and go. If you want the card, get it while you can.
|Other Limited-Time Offers|
- 35K point sign up bonuses on both Amex SPG cards: These offers might not be listed in our top 10, but they are very strong. Starpoints are very valuable not only towards Starwood hotels, but also in terms of transfer to airline miles or Marriott Rewards. If you’ve been considering these cards, now is a great time to jump. (Expires 4/5/17)
- 25K sign up bonus on the Cathay Pacific credit card: I’d probably pass on this one, but it’s a new offer out that may be of interest to some.
- 20K Bonus Membership Rewards points on $1K spend at Air France via Amex Offers. This offer is very strong as you’d both earn 20k Membership Rewards points plus miles for your flight. If this offer interests you, add it to your account sooner rather than later as offers do sometimes disappear before the expiration date. (Expires 4/14/17)
- Targeted United Explorer Card Offers: Up to 75K Miles
- Southwest Business 60K Offer is Back!
- Better than Best Offers available for some cards
- Marriott/SPG Category Changes (March 6, 2017). Lock in lower rates now for properties increasing in price on March 7th.
- New Amex Offer: Save $75 off $300+ at HotelStorm (Expires 3/12/17)
- New Amex Offer: $35 off $175+ at Hampton & Hilton Garden Inn (Expires 3/17/17)
- [Targeted] Earn 5X Points on Airfare with your Amex Business Platinum Card Expires 3/29/17)
- Hotel Transfers Will Count Towards the Southwest Companion Pass through March 31! (Expires 3/31/17)[Hot]
- Vancouver winter hotel deal: Great 1st night rebates on prepaid rates (Expires 4/30/17)
- Get $30 Off First Ride from Uber & American Express (Expires 7/31/17)
- Targeted Plastiq offer for 2 months of free payments when scheduling 6 payments (Must schedule first payment for 3/31/17 or earlier)
- 1-800 Flowers Amex Offer & Mileage Stacking
- Earn 3X JetBlue Points Per Dollar Shopping on Amazon
- Get Great Moving Offers Including 15% Off Amazon & More
- [Targeted] Earn 2X Points on Purchases of $5,000+ with your Amex Business Platinum Card (Expires 4/18/17)
- [Targeted?] Earn up to 25,000 Bonus Delta Skymiles through partners
Bank Account Bonuses
Want to learn more about miles and points? Subscribe to email updates or check out our podcast on your favorite podcast platform.
anyone have DPs on how long the Amtrak points take to post? ordered Vday flowers (delivered 2/14) with the code and still waiting on the points.