There’s a new Chase Offer out for Megabus which is giving 10% back as a statement credit. Provided you have that offer on one of Chase’s Visa cards, you should be able to stack with 10% cashback from Dosh too.
- Earn 10% cashback with a targeted Megabus Chase Offer.
- Earn 10% cashback from Dosh when paying with a linked Visa card with Megabus.
- If you’re new to Dosh, feel free to sign up using one of our referral links. We’ll earn $10 when you sign up, connect and verify your first card and make a purchase with a Dosh merchant. However, I’m not entirely sure what you’ll receive as a signup bonus. It used to be $5, then they reduced it to $1, but I’m not sure if it’s gone back up now or not.
Terms are the same for both offers.
- Expires December 10, 2023.
- Maximum $12 cashback.
- Offer valid one time only.
- Offer only valid on purchases made directly with the merchant.
- Offer not valid on purchases made using third-party services, delivery services, or a third-party payment account (e.g., buy now pay later).
- Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date.
Tips & Ideas
In case you’re not familiar with Megabus, it’s a bus company a little like Greyhound. They have a more limited route network than Greyhound, but their key selling point is cheap fares which start at $1.
It’s not always possible to find fares that cheap though, so earning up to 20% cashback will help save you money. To stack the two deals you’ll want to load the Chase Offer, then make sure that payment cards is added to your wallet in the Dosh app. After that, go to the home page of the Dosh app and scroll through all the offers at the top where it says ‘Visa – Activate These Offers’. You should see one for Megabus towards the end, so tap the button to activate the offer.
Note that the Dosh deal is only valid when paying with a linked Visa card, so if your Chase card is a Mastercard, you won’t be able to stack this.
The deals you’ll find as Chase Offers also often appear as card-linked offers on cards with other banks like Bank of America BankAmeriDeals, US Bank and Wells Fargo, so check all your cards for this type of offer if you don’t mind traveling around the country by bus.