Update 11/23/20: Zazzle is offering an early Black Friday sale today with 50% off codes that work on our t-shirts and water bottles or 40% off coasters. Use code BLKFRISAVING.
We set up a Frequent Miler store on Zazzle (our affiliate link) where you can buy all kinds of items from T-shirts to water bottles to hand sanitizer and more. Right now Zazzle has a promo code offering 40% off select items which can be used when ordering a Frequent Miler mug. You’ll have to be quick though as the promo code expires tonight.
- Save 50% on a Frequent Miler t-shirt or water bottle (and possibly get discounts on other merchandise) on Zazzle when using promo code BLKFRISAVINGS.
- Direct link to offer (our affiliate link)
- Expires November 23, 2020 at 11:59pm PT.
- Valid on select items (t-shirts, water bottles, and more).
The BLKFRISAVINGS promo code is valid on various different types of products, including our t-shirts.
Those shirts are the all the rage for zoom meetings these days.
One of the nice things about Zazzle is that you can customize the design before buying an item. To do that, click the ‘Edit Design’ button on the product page.
It’ll then open up a page where you can adjust the design if you wish. That way you can do something like add your name to the mug by adding a text box to the design, thereby stopping P2 from claiming it’s their own 😉
If your kitchen cupboards are full of mugs you’ve collected over the years, Zazzle is offering 20% off pretty much everything else with promo code HOLIDAYFAVES. That code should be good on all the items listed in Frequent Miler’s Zazzle store.
In addition to these promo codes, there are a few other ways you can save:
- If you sign up for Zazzle with our referral link, we’ll get a coupon for $25 off and you’ll get a coupon for 20% off. Sign up here: refer.zazzlereferral.com/frequentmiler.
- Click through from a shopping portal – here are the current rates. Note that if you click one of our affiliate links in this post, that could affect tracking through a shopping portal.
- There’s a Zazzle Amex Offer giving $15 back when spending $75 and a Chase Offer giving 5% back.
- Pay with a business Visa credit card which is enrolled in Visa SavingsEdge to get a 5% statement credit.
This promo code ends today, so you’ll need to get this ASAP if you’re interested and want to save 40%. If you see this post too late to take advantage of the offer, check Zazzle’s website anyway as they frequently offer some kind of coupon code which can save you money on either certain products or sitewide.