Radisson Rewards Americas’ Fall promotion is now live and awards 3,000 bonus points per night for all stays until December 15th, starting with the first stay. You must register for the promotion prior to booking.
- Earn 3,000 bonus points at all Radisson Rewards America’s properties until December 15th, 2022.
- The 3K Per Day offer is available at all Radisson Hotels Americas properties.
- To be eligible for the Promotion, you must: (i) Be a Radisson Rewards Americas member (“Member”); (ii) Register online for the Promotion prior to check-out of the first Eligible Night and (iii) Complete stays (arrive and depart) with Eligible Nights between September 19, 2022, and December 15, 2022 (“Promotion Period”).
- Eligible Night(s)” means one or more paid nights at the same hotel booked at a point-earning rate.
- Members will earn 3,000 bonus Radisson Rewards Americas points (“Bonus Points”) for each Eligible Night consumed during the Promotion Period.
- A maximum of 100,000 Bonus Points can be earned per Member during the Promotion Period.
- Points will usually be posted to a Member’s account within five days after the qualifying Eligible Night has been consumed and checked out.
- In addition to the Bonus Points earned for consumed Eligible Nights during the Promotion Period, an Eligible Member will earn the standard twenty (20) points issued per U.S. Dollar.
- Existing reservations that meet the Eligible Night criteria are eligible for the Promotion. Award Nights and Points + Cash redemptions are not eligible to receive bonus points.
As a reminder, the Radisson Rewards program split into two regions in 2021 and this promo only applies for stays in the “Americas” region (US, Canada, Latin America and the Caribbean). We value Radisson Rewards points at .34 cent each, meaning the bonus is worth about $10/night, which could be significant rebate given the prices on many Radisson properties in the Americas.
Do note that existing reservations are not included in the promo, so those would have to be re-booked after registration.
Unlike previous Radisson Rewards promos which only began awarding bonus points on the second stay, this one applies from the get-go, which is a welcome change. Including the base 20x earnings, 3,000 bonus points per night means that a three night stay will earn you a free RewardSaver night at a category 1 property, a five night stay will earn you a free night stay at a category 2 property, a 9 night stay will almost earn you a free night at a category 3 or 4 property, etc.
For folks who already have planned stays with Radisson Americas, or those who stay often, this is undoubtedly a great promotion. It might even be enough to wrest away a couple of stays from other programs like Choice Privileges or IHG.