|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Radisson Rewards has launched a two-pronged promotion called Dream Deals. It’s offering up to 25% off stays worldwide, along with 2,500 bonus points every time you stay at one of their properties before August 31, 2020.
- Save up to 15% (or up to 20% for Radisson Rewards members) for stays in the United States, Canada, Latin America, and the Caribbean for stays between May 27 and August 31, 2020.
- Save up to 20% (or up to 25% for Radisson Rewards members) for stays in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific for stays between June 10 and August 31, 2020.
- Earn 2,500 bonus points per stay at participating hotels with this offer.
- Direct link to offer.
- The Dream Deals offer (“The Offer”) consists of discounts at the time of booking on certain Retail Rates on Eligible Stays at selected participating Radisson Hotel Group properties (“Participating Hotels”). To be eligible for The Offer, guests and members must book the specific rate during the Booking Period and consume reservations during the Stay Period as defined below. By participating in the Offer, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- The Offer may require a deposit in the amount of the entire stay made via credit card at the time of booking. The name on the booking must be identical to the credit card holder’s name and to the individual that checks in for the Eligible Stay. A guest may cancel the reservation up to 8 days in advance of the check-in date and receive a full refund. If a guest cancels 7 or fewer days in advance of the check-in date, the guest will be required to pay a cancellation fee in the amount of one night’s stay plus applicable taxes.
- For hotels in Asia Pacific, flexible cancellation policy is applied, depending on each individual hotel’s policy.
- An Eligible Stay is defined as a stay of one or more consecutive Eligible Nights at the same Participating Hotel, regardless of the number of check-ins or check-outs that occur during that stay. Eligible Stays must be booked between May 27, 2020 and July 14, 2020 (“Booking Period”) and consumed on Eligible Nights during the Stay Period (together, the “Promotion Period”).
- The Retail Rate is defined as the non-qualified retail rate loaded by Participating Hotels and generally publicly available for online booking by individual guests. Retail Rates vary by hotel, are subject to change, and may be different each night of the Eligible Stay. Retail Rates do not include promotional rates, non-public rates, rates that require membership, special access or unique codes that are offered by the Participating Hotel. The Retail Rate excludes incidental charges (e.g. resort fees, room service and room entertainment). Additional taxes and surcharges may apply. Total estimated Retail Rate is only available in the Participating Hotel’s local currency.
- Guests who book an Eligible Stay at the Retail Rate will receive, subject to availability, the following:
- Non-Radisson Rewards members:
- Will receive 15% discount on the Retail Rate at the Participating Hotel in the United States, Canada, Latin America, and the Caribbean.
- Will receive a 20% discount on the Retail Rate at the Participating Hotel in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific
- Radisson Rewards members will receive an additional 5% discount off the Retail Rate, subject to these terms and the Radisson Rewards Terms and Conditions.
- Radisson Rewards members are eligible to earn 2,500 bonus points (“Bonus Points”) per Eligible Stay. In addition to the Bonus Points earned for eligible stays booked and consumed during the Promotion Period, members will earn the standard 20 points issued per U.S. Dollar spent as well as their eligible tier bonus points (Silver: additional 2 points per U.S. Dollar; Gold: additional 5 points per U.S. Dollar; Platinum: additional 15 points per U.S. Dollar). If a member is also registered for an exclusive member promotional offer with bonus point earning potential the member will also earn those bonus points. Points are typically posted to a member’s account within 5-10 business days after the qualifying Eligible Stay has been completed. Consecutive nights are considered as one stay and therefore bonus points can be earned only once for consecutive nights. The Offer is subject to the complete Radisson Rewards Terms and Conditions.
- The guest must provide their member number prior to checkout to receive an additional 5% discount and earn the 2,500 bonus points.
- The Offer is only valid at participating Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson RED, Radisson, Park Inn by Radisson, Park Plaza, and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson hotels in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the United States, Latin America, the Caribbean, Canada, Asia Pacific.
Radisson is listing a discount of 15-25% depending on what region of the world you’re booking a stay in and whether or not you’re a member of Radisson Rewards. It’s hard to know how good of a deal that is though as hotel chains often list impressive-sounding discounts but which don’t appear to yield decent savings.
The other part of the Dream Deals promotion is potentially a little more interesting, but certainly not mind-blowing considering the current circumstances. They’re offering 2,500 bonus points per stay which is nice to have if you’d be staying at a Radisson property anyway, but certainly not enough to make it worth booking one of their brands over another hotel chain. Needless to say, this type of promo is most rewarding on one night stays.
An important thing to note is that although this is valid on stays up to August 31, 2020, stays have to be booked by July 14, 2020.
If you’ll be booking a paid stay at a Radisson property, there are a couple of ways to make the stay even more rewarding. First, click through from a shopping portal. Cashback Monitor has multiple listings for Radisson and its brands, so search all of them to ensure you get the best rate. At the time of writing this post though, 9% cashback from TopCashback appears to be the best rate.
For those of you with a Chase United credit card, that might be the best card with which to pay for your stay. Ordinarily that would sound nonsensical, but United’s MPX app is currently offering 25x MileagePlus miles per dollar for paid Radisson stays which is an excellent deal. Check out the following post for more about how that offer works: 25x United miles on Radisson with card-linked MPX offer.