|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
I don’t know how I’d previously missed this, but Doctor of Credit reported on some amazing deals being run by Slickdeals that are worth a shot (though go in knowing that you probably won’t score one and if you do hurray for you). I regret having passed on 40% back at Macy’s a few minutes before writing this now that I understand that you can score each deal they are offering (new deals each hour until 8pm Eastern tonight and then again during the day tomorrow).
- On 10/28 and 10/29, Slickdeals is offering special “Slickdeals Rewards Offer Drops” good for up to 100% cash back at some retailers (some of these offers are really good). To participate you need to install the Slickdeals Rewards extension. It only works on Chrome or Edge. Install the extension here. Deals and times as follows (I’ve bolded the most notable deals):
12:00 PM EDT Macy’s 100% up to $100 1:30 EDT EBay 100% up to $10 2:30 EDT Lenovo 30% up to $500 3:30 EDT Ebay 100% up to $50 5:00 EDT Macy’s 40% up to $100 6:00 EDT Ebay 100% up to $25
- 7:00 EDT SONOs 50% up to $50
- 8:00 EDT Lenovo 100% Up to $250
- 12:00 EDT Ebay 100% up to $75
- 1:00 EDT Dell 30% up to $250
- 2:00 EDT JackRabbit 100% up to $30
- 3:00 EDT Columbia 100% up to $50
- 4:30 EDT BuyDig 40% up to $150
- 5:30 EDT Macy’s 100% up to $10
- 7:00 EDT Macy’s 50% up to $75
- 8:00 EDT Dell 100% up to $200
- Each member can get each deal one time (if you’re fast enough)
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited by law. Sweepstakes only open to legal residents of the 50 U.S./D.C., 18 years of age and older. Offer Drops begins: 12:01 a.m. PT on 10/28/21; ends at 5:30 p.m. PT on 10/29/21. For full details, including odds, see full Official Rules (click to link directly to the official rules). Sponsor: Slickdeals.
Just before the hour, you’ll see a countdown on the Slickdeals Drops page.
When it finishes counting down, you have to hit the “claim” button as fast as you can.
If you are too late (and you probably will be), you’ll have a chance to play a (simple) game to win a prize. I didn’t win a prize but I did get 80 Slickdeals Rewards points on my first shot. I don’t know what that’s worth, but I bet not much. That’s OK.
Expect this to be like a lottery that costs nothing but a few minutes of time to enter. I’m willing to invest a few minutes in trying to get 100% back at Lenovo up to $250 at 8pm tonight or 100% back at Dell up to $200 back tomorrow (which would stack beautifully with the Dell Business Platinum offer for $200 back from July through December and the 10% back Dell Amex offer).
I hate installing browser extensions, but I don’t use Microsoft Edge for anything important, so I installed it in that browser for now. Keep in mind that an extension like this is likely to mess with portal cash back sites, so don’t install it (or don’t keep it) on a browser you use for regular shopping.
Overall, this is a kind of nutty deal but I’ll throw my hat in the ring for free (or largely discounted) stuff.