|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
The Southwest shopping portal has launched a new promotion offering 1,500 bonus Rapid Rewards points when installing their button and spending $50 or more.
- Install the Southwest shopping portal button & use it to spend $50 & earn 1,500 bonus Rapid Rewards points.
- Direct link to offer.
- During the “September 2021 Button Install Bonus” campaign, which runs from 12:00:01 a.m. on September 20, 2021 through October 1, 2021 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the “Bonus Period”), Rapid Rewards Shopping members will earn a one-time bonus of 1,500 Rapid Rewards bonus points when they successfully install the Rapid Rewards Shopping button (browser requirements detailed on button page) and use the button to spend $50 or more in qualifying purchases during the Bonus Period.
- In addition to the spending qualification, members must also keep the button installed for a minimum of 30 days after the end of the Bonus Period and must not have installed the button previously before the Bonus Period, in order to qualify for the bonus points.
- The bonus points are in addition to the standard points earned from shopping online through Rapid Rewards Shopping.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- “Qualifying purchases” do not include returns, cancelations, shipping and handling, taxes, gift card or other cash equivalent purchases, and certain products that are not eligible for bonus points. Please see the Rapid Rewards Shopping site for details on product eligibility and other restrictions.
- Please allow up to 10 weeks after the Bonus Period for bonus points to post to your Rapid Rewards account.
- Bonus points will not count toward A-List, A-List Preferred, or Companion Pass qualification.
I’ve done a couple of these types of browser button deals before and they’ve been simple to do. Just download the button, spend $50+ when using the button and voila – you’ll earn the bonus points. I’ve found that the terms that state that you should allow up to 10 weeks for the bonus points to be accurate as it’s usually exactly 10 weeks later that the points arrive.