|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
The Southwest shopping portal is out with a new promotion today and it’s one of the most generous returns I remember ever seeing based on the low spending thresholds required to earn the bonus Rapid Rewards points.
- The Southwest Airlines shopping portal is offering the following two-tiered promotion:
- Spend $50 & get 500 bonus Rapid Rewards points
- Spend $150 & get 1,000 bonus Rapid Rewards points
- Direct link to offer.
- During the “Spring Bonus” offer, which runs from May 3, 2023 at 12:00 a.m. ET through May 12, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Bonus Period”), Rapid Rewards Shopping member will earn a one-time bonus of up to 1,000 Rapid Rewards bonus points on qualifying purchases, in addition to the standard Rapid Rewards points earned from shopping online through Rapid Rewards Shopping.
- “Qualifying purchases” do not include returns, cancellations, shipping and handling, taxes, gift card, or other cash equivalent purchases, and certain products that are not eligible for bonus points. Please see the Rapid Rewards Shopping site for details on product eligibility and other restrictions.
- This one-time bonus award will be determined using one of the following tiers, based on member’s cumulative qualifying purchases made during the Bonus Period: Tier one bonus: Earn 500 Rapid Rewards bonus points for qualifying purchases of $50 – $149.99; or Tier two bonus: Earn 1,000 Rapid Rewards bonus points for qualifying purchases of $150 or more.
- Please allow up to 10 weeks after the Bonus Period for Rapid Rewards bonus points to post to your Rapid Rewards account.
- The Tier 2 bonus provides the maximum number of points that will be awarded to an eligible Rapid Rewards account.
- Bonus points will not count toward A-List, A-List Preferred, or Companion Pass qualification.
If you spend exactly $50 then you’re getting a 10x return, while spending $150 gets a 6.67% return. Both of those are much more generous than we usually see from shopping portals, but as always be sure to compare rates on Cashback Monitor to ensure you’re getting the best possible total return.