Update 5/5/21: There are reports that in addition to earning 1,000 bonus AAdvantage miles per
stay night, people who were targeted for this promotion are also earning 1,000 bonus World of Hyatt points.
Hyatt and American Airlines launched a partnership a couple of years ago and they’ve run intermittent promotions since offering bonus AAdvantage miles on Hyatt stays.
They’ve launched another promotion of that ilk, but unfortunately this time around it’s a targeted offer.
- Earn 1,000 bonus AAdvantage miles per night on Hyatt stays.
- Direct link to registration to see if you’re targeted.
- You must be a recipient of this offer and register for the offer between April 15, 2021 and June 30, 2021 to participate.
- Offer valid for qualifying nights between April 15, 2021 to July 31, 2021 (“Offer Period”) at participating Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide and participating M life Rewards destinations, Small Luxury Hotels of the World properties, and Lindblad Expeditions.
- Reservations are subject to availability and must be made in advance.
- Guest must enter a valid World of Hyatt membership number at time of registration and pay an Eligible Rate.
- Members will receive 1,000 AAdvantage bonus miles per qualifying night during the Offer Period.
- Only the room occupied by the Member will count toward this Offer, regardless of the number of rooms paid under the same account number.
- Member must choose either World of Hyatt Base Points or AAdvantage miles as their base earning.
- If a member selects to earn World of Hyatt Base Points at check-in, member will receive 1,000 bonus AAdvantage miles per night in addition to World of Hyatt Base Points earned. If member chooses to earn AAdvantage miles at check-in, they will receive the ongoing benefit of 500 AAdvantage miles per stay in addition to the 1,000 bonus AAdvantage miles per night as part of the Offer during the Offer Period.
- A maximum of 30,000 AAdvantage bonus miles may be earned under this Offer.
- Your account will be credited 3-4 weeks after travel with AAdvantage miles, which are subject to the terms and conditions of the AAdvantage program.
- Offer blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply.
- Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this offer at any time without notice.
- This offer is subject to the terms and conditions of the World of Hyatt program available at worldofhyatt.com/terms.
If you’re lucky enough to be targeted for this offer then it’s a great little bonus seeing as it awards 1,000 bonus AAdvantage miles per night rather than per stay. With a somewhat similar promotion in the past (albeit only valid on Hyatt Place and Hyatt House stays back then), the bonus was 1,000 bonus miles per stay.
From what I can remember of that previous promotion, the bonus miles were awarded on both paid and award stays. The terms of this latest promotion don’t make it clear whether that’s the case or not (it only refers to “qualifying” nights), but it’s worth registering regardless if you’re targeted. If you end up earning 1,000 miles per night on award stays, all the better.
The 1,000 bonus miles you’ll earn per night is in addition to all the bonus Hyatt points you can earn from their current Bonus Journeys promotion.