|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Shopping portal TopCashBack is offering 10% back at Raise.com today and 20% back at several other sites. Keep in mind that Raise is subject to lifetime order limits and be sure to check the terms for any store where you intend to purchase.
- Shopping portal TopCashBack is offering 10% back at Raise.com and 20% back at select stores today only
- Direct link to 10% back at Raise
- Direct link to 20% back promo
- Individual orders over $1,000 are not eligible for cash back from Raise
- Once you’ve reached $5K in lifetime Raise orders (whether or not through a portal), you are no longer eligible for cash back
- See other individual store pages for terms
It’s always worth double checking the terms before you buy (for example, Raise only allows cash back to be earned until you’ve reached a certain amount in lifetime purchases, regardless of whether those purchases were made through a portal or not). It’s also always a good idea to compare rates with a site like Cashbackmonitor.com.
Still, for those rarely-discounted brands at Raise and at some of the included stores, these offers can make for solid deals. Most of the 20%-back stores are places are rarely shop, but some of them could be decent (like 20% back at eBags, Saucony, or Reebok). Given how dry my hands are from all this hand washing as of late, 20% back at Aveda is sounding pretty good. Might it be possible to stack a gift card purchase at 10% back with a website purchase at 20% back? In some cases, I bet it could be. Note that I haven’t checked to see if any of the 20%-back stores have GCs on Raise – YMMV.
Both offers are likely today-only.