World of Hyatt is offering triple points on eligible spend at participating restaurants at Hyatt Hotels and Resorts. This offer is meant to reward you for dining at Hyatt properties when you’re not staying there as charges billed to your room / folio do not count. This could be a nice deal if you want to dine at or order takeout from a nearby Hyatt property.
- Starting October 1, 2021, World of Hyatt members can once again treat themselves when dining close to home by earning triple points on eligible spend, when not staying the night, for dine-in, takeout or delivery (where available) at participating restaurants at Hyatt hotels and resorts – now through February 10, 2022.
- Direct link to this promotion
- No registration is required to participate, and members must provide their membership number at the time of purchase so they can earn Bonus Points.
- This offer is not valid on food and beverage charged to a hotel room/folio.
- Valid for both in-restaurant dining and take-out at participating restaurants
- Under this offer, members will receive their one Base Point and two Bonus Points per dollar.
- Valid 10/1/21 to 2/10/22
- Outlet participation is limited. Please ask outlet associates about participation.
- Offer may not be available at all properties or at all outlets at a participating property, and is not available at Hyatt Residence Club, Hyatt Ziva or Hyatt Zilara properties.
- Members may earn a maximum of 100,000 Bonus Points per transaction under this offer (in addition to any Bonus Points you may earn as an elite member).
- Only Base Points are tripled, and all points awarded under this offer are Bonus Points.
- Offer not valid on alcoholic beverage purchases in certain jurisdictions.
- Member must use an Eligible Method of Payment to settle qualifying Eligible Non-Stay Charges. Eligible Methods of Payment do not include, without limitation, guest room or folio charges, hotel “House Accounts,” charges settled by a company or organization, charges billed to a guest room/folio or unit at a Hyatt-branded residence, point redemptions, award redemptions, Hyatt-branded gift cards, Hyatt gift cheques, or property-specific gift card/certificates. Failure to pay for purchases renders this offer void.
- Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for Bonus Points to be posted to your World of Hyatt account
If you’ll be dining at a Hyatt property during the promotion (but not staying there), it certainly would be nice to pick up a few extra points per dollar spent. There is no registration required, just be sure to provide your World of Hyatt membership number at the time of purchase.
Keep in mind though that not all dining outlets are participating and that you can not settle the bill with Hyatt gift cards (which probably isn’t possible at a restaurant when not staying at the hotel?). You’ll want to verify participating with the restaurant in advance to make sure you’ll get triple points