World of Hyatt’s has latest “Bonus Journeys” promotion is now live. This promo awards double points on stays of 2 or more nights worldwide. Additionally, Bonus Journeys offers double nights on a specific subset of participating all-inclusive hotels and resorts. I don’t find this promotion very exciting, but it certainly makes sense to register for it if you have upcoming Hyatt stays or even just in case you’re able to take advantage.
- World of Hyatt’s latest incarnation of its “Bonus Journeys” promotion is offering:
- Double points on stays of 2 or more nights at properties participating in World of Hyatt worldwide (including participating MGM properties and SLH properties) from Setember 15 – December 20, 2022.
- Double elite night credit at 69 participating “Inclusive Collection” properties on stays between September 15 – December 20, 2022. These brands include Hyatt Ziva, Hyatt Zilara, Zoetry Wellness Spa & Resorts, Secrets Resorts & Spas, Breathless Resorts & Spas, Dreams Resorts & Spas, Alua Hotels & Resorts, and Sunscape Resorts & Spa. Note that not all properties in these brands are participating in World of Hyatt at the start of this offer.
- Direct link to registration
- Property must be participating in World of Hyatt at the time of your stay
- Must register in advance
- Double Points offer requires a stay of 2+ nights
- Double nights offer requires a stay at a participating “Inclusive Collection” property
- See full terms on this page
World of Hyatt members typically earn 5 base points per dollar spent plus bonuses for elite status (up to 6.5 total points per dollar spent). This promotion doubles the base points, so members will earn between 10 and 11.5 points per dollar spent on stays of 2 nights or more.
That’s about twice as rewarding as usual, but it’s hardly a reason to change a stay from another brand to Hyatt unless it is a very expensive stay where the extra 5 points per dollar spent will make a very significant difference.
Still, it’s always worth registering for these promotions even if you don’t expect to take advantage just in case you end up in a situation with a qualifying stay.
The other half of this offer is double elite night credit. Initially, I got very excited by the mention of double elite night credits. Unfortunately, my excitement abated rapidly when I realized that double elite nights only applies to select properties in the “Inclusive Collection”. The Inclusive Collection encompasses a number of all-inclusive brands (both Hyatt’s long-time Ziva and Zilara brands as well as new additions in AMR Resorts). Getting double elite night credits on your all-inclusive vacation sounds awesome if you’ll be traveling to any of the included properties. However, the offer period here (September 15th to December 20, 2022) lands during hurricane season in the Caribbean. I’ve traveled to the Caribbean in the fall before and had great weather, but I probably won’t be planning any mattress runs on this one. You can find a list of the participating properties here.
With 69 different all-inclusive properties participating in the double nights promotion, you do have a lot of options to find a great spot during the travel window.