|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
It’s not unusual to see a Membership Rewards transfer bonus on the 1st of the month. What is unusual is seeing 12 of them!
That’s right – American Express has launched a ton of new transfer bonuses today ranging from 15% up to 40%.
- American Express is offering the following new transfer bonuses:
- Air Canada Aeroplan – 1,000:1,200
- Aer Lingus Avios – 1,000:1,400
- Aeromexico Club Premier – 1,000:2,000
- Air France/KLM Flying Blue – 1,000:1,250
- Avianca LifeMiles – 1,000:1,150
- British Airways Avios – 1,000:1,400
- Hawaiian Airlines – 1,000:1,250
- Iberia Avios – 1,000:1,400
- Qantas Frequent Flyer – 500:600
- Virgin Atlantic – 1,000:1,300
- Hilton Honors – 1,000:2,600
- Marriott Bonvoy – 1,000:1,300
- Expires September 30, 2021.
It’s incredible seeing so many transfer bonuses available from Membership Rewards, especially seeing as so many people are now sitting on a hefty pile of them thanks to all the recent generous welcome offers.
There are too many programs here to break down all the potential sweet spots, so check out Amex Membership Rewards sweet spots which lists existing great deals that’ll only be made sweeter by these transfer bonuses.
There’s even the potential for new sweet spots with some of these transfer bonuses.
In particular, Aeromexico Club Premier is an ignored program precisely because there don’t seem to be many – if any – sweet spots. However, with a 100% transfer bonus it wouldn’t surprise me if there’s the potential for at least some kind of deal available on award flights booked using their program. Update: I forgot that the transfer ratio to Aeromexico is usually 1,000:1,600 and so it’s a 25% bonus rather than 100%.
As always, we wouldn’t recommend transferring points unless you have a specific redemption in mind. There’s also no hurry to make a transfer as it looks like all these bonuses are around until the end of this month.