|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.
Wyndham Rewards is running a new promotion that’s giving triple points on stays of two nights or more. If this stacks with other promotions, that could make for extremely rewarding paid stays.
- Earn 3x points on stays of 2+ nights with Wyndham.
- Direct link to registration.
- To qualify for this bonus points offer (“Offer”), a Wyndham Rewards Member must:
- (i) first register for the Offer by completing the registration process on wyndhamhotels.com/wyndham-rewards, wyndhamhotels.com or any of the official brand websites of any participating Hotel Chain, or through the “My Promotions” section of his/her/their Wyndham Rewards Member account on wyndhamhotels.com/wyndham-rewards or the Wyndham Hotels & Resorts App, in each case, between September 29, 2023, and January 12, 2024 (any Member who registers in accordance with the foregoing requirements will occasionally be referred to in these Offer Terms as a “Registered Member”); then
- (ii) after registering but prior to January 12, 2024, book a Qualified Stay of at least two (2) consecutive nights at any Wyndham Rewards hotel or Caesars Rewards property on any Direct Booking Channel (as defined below), and complete such stay by January 15, 2024 (the requirements set forth in this clause (ii), collectively, the “Booking & Stay Requirements”).
- A Registered Member who books and completes a Qualified Stay of two (2) or more consecutive nights in accordance with the Booking & Stay Requirements will receive 3X the amount of Base Points such Member would have earned for such stay, absent this Offer, pursuant to the Program Terms, up to a maximum of 30,000 Wyndham Rewards bonus points (the additional points earned by a Registered Member pursuant to these Offer Terms, a “Bonus”). For example, a Qualified Stay of two (2) consecutive nights that is booked and completed by a Registered Member in accordance with the Booking & Stay Requirements that would, under the Program Terms, earn 3,000 Base Points would, pursuant to this Offer, earn a total of 9,000 points (3 X 3,000 = 9,000, with 3,000 of such points denominated as Base Points, and the remaining 6,000 points denominated as the Bonus).
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in these Offer Terms, a Registered Member can earn up to a maximum of 30,000 Bonus points.
- For clarity, a Member will not receive Bonus for a no-show.
- Qualified Stays are subject to certain restrictions and do not include third party online bookings; see the Program Terms for more information about Qualified Stays.
- A Bonus earned from a stay at a Wyndham Rewards hotel will usually be posted within two to four weeks after such stay and a Bonus earned from a stay at a Caesars Rewards hotel will usually be posted within four to six weeks after such stay.
- For clarity, any stay that (a) is booked or consumed (in whole or in part) prior to registration for this Offer, (b) begins before September 29, 2023 and/or (c) ends after January 15, 2024, will not be counted towards this Offer.
- Members who have elected to earn airline miles in their Member profile will earn base miles in accordance with the Program Terms and the Bonus in the form of points.
3x points means you’ll earn 30 points per dollar, or 3,000 bonus points per night when staying at least two nights. That’s because Wyndham normally offers 10 points per dollar, but guarantees that you’ll earn at least 1,000 points per night. That’s a nice policy for the Wyndham Rewards program to have seeing as there are quite a few of their properties that cost less than $100 per night which is the amount you’d need to spend to earn at least 1,000 points.
What’s (potentially) even better is that Wyndham promos tend to stack with each other, although how the math will work is anyone’s guess considering it’s Wyndham. For example, there’s a separate promo at the time of publishing this post that’s giving 5x points + a $100 property credit when staying 2+ nights at all-inclusive properties. In theory I’d expect that promo to stack with this new one which means you should earn 70 or 80 points per dollar depending on if they decide to count the base points twice. You can then earn up to 8 points per dollar by paying with a Wyndham credit card, plus you can get 4% cashback if it’s the Wyndham Rewards Earner Business credit card that’s linked to Visa SavingsEdge.