It’s week 2 of Wyndham Member Month and while this week’s deal isn’t all that incredible in isolation, it could potentially stack with a couple of other Wyndham promos which would make for an incredibly rewarding stay.
- Get a $100 on-property credit when staying 3+ nights at participating Wyndham Rewards properties.
- Direct link to offer (click on the ‘Week 2’ tab if necessary).
- Wyndham Rewards Members will receive a US$100 (or local currency amount then equivalent to US$100) (the “Credit”) toward certain food/beverages and amenity purchases available at Qualifying Hotels in the United States, Canada, Latin America, and the Caribbean (as defined below) when they: (a) book a Qualified Stay of three (3) or more consecutive nights at a Qualifying Hotel on www.wyndhamhotels.com/wyndham-rewards, wyndhamhotels.com, the Wyndham Hotels & Resorts app or via the official toll free reservation number of Wyndham Rewards, between March 8, 2023 and June 1, 2023, and (b) complete such stay by December 31, 2023. Any stay booked and completed in accordance with all requirements set forth in this paragraph will hereinafter be referred to as an “Offer Qualifying Stay”.
- For purposes of these Offer Terms, “Qualifying Hotels” means the participating Wyndham Grand, Dolce, Trademark by Wyndham, Wyndham Alltra and Registry Collection properties located in the United States, Canada, Latin America and the Caribbean found here. Without limitation, Trademark Entertainment hotels are not participating in this Offer.
- Without limiting any term or condition of these Offer Terms, stays booked in whole or in part with Wyndham Rewards points will not qualify for this Offer.
- Credit can be used only during Offer Qualifying Stay, and only for such food, beverage and amenity purchases as the applicable Qualifying Hotel shall determine in its sole discretion (“Eligible Purchases”). Eligible Purchases vary by Qualifying Hotel. The Credit will be reflected on the folio at check-out. To the extent a Member’s Eligible Purchase(s) exceed the Credit, Member will be responsible for the overage; to the extent a Member’s Eligible Purchase(s) fall short of the Credit in total, Member will forfeit the balance.
- New bookings only; not applicable to group bookings. Reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card.
- Blackout dates, room type exclusions and other restrictions may apply and vary by individual hotel. Offer availability limited to Qualifying Hotels. For the avoidance of doubt, any modification made to a reservation originally made by a guest in accordance with these Offer Terms may result in an ineligibility to claim a Credit. Without limiting the foregoing, any Offer Qualifying Stay reservation that is later modified such that it no longer meets the 3-night minimum will not be eligible for a Credit. This Offer and its terms and conditions are subject to cancellation or change at any time and void where prohibited.
Wyndham ran this same promotion last year. What’s nice about this year’s version is that it could stack with up to two other Wyndham Rewards promotions that are in force right now:
- Wyndham Promo: Stay 3 Consecutive Nights & Earn 15k Points, 2 Nights For 7,500 Points; Cardholders Get 5,000 Additional Points (Expires 5/19/23)
- Decent Wyndham All-Inclusive Promo: Earn 5x Points + Get $100 Property Credit (Expires 12/18/23)
To stack all three promos you’d have to stay 3+ nights at an all-inclusive property. If you did that and were a cardholder you’d earn/receive the following:
- 20,000 bonus points (15,000 + 5,000 from first promo listed above)
- 5x points (i.e. 50 points per dollar) + $100 property credit (from second promo listed above)
- $100 property credit (from this new promo)
Let’s say you managed to find an all-inclusive property for $250 per night; this is possible as I found an example for the all-inclusive post. If you stayed for three nights you’d be spending $750 which means the 5x promo would earn you 37,500 points. Add that to the 20k points and you’d end up with 57,500 points and $200 in property credits, or 52,500 points and $200 in property credits if you’re not a Wyndham credit cardholder.
Those property credits might be a little harder to use at an all-inclusive property seeing as food and drink is included, but perhaps you could redeem the $200 of credits for premium drinks or spa treatments that can be charged to your room.
While it wouldn’t really be worth spending $750 on a mattress run to earn 52,500-57,500 points + $200 in property credits, it is a very tempting deal if you’re interested in getting away for a few nights to an all-inclusive property as it almost pays for itself based on the value you can get back.
I happen to be looking for 3 nights at Punta Cana from march 10-13, does anyone know what the best Wyndham deal would be if I try to stack all of these promos?
As Mazen has pointed out, it’s not possible to stack with all the promos. However, your stay could stack with this new promo if staying 3+ nights at an eligible brand, the offer giving 5x points on all-inclusive stays if the hotel you pick is all-inclusive, as well as the promo giving 15k bonus points when staying 3+ consecutive nights.
Would it still stack with the first Wyndham outside of US offer ending on April 30? Since those need to be booked in Europe, Africa, Eurasia or the Middle East?
That’s a good point. Provided there are all-inclusive properties in any of those regions, you would be able to.
But it seems this offer is only for the United States, Canada, Latin America, and the Caribbean. So it wouldn’t be possible to combine with the Europe, Africa, Eurasia or the Middle East requirement of the other offer
Ah, you’re right – I’d forgotten this latest promo wasn’t valid worldwide. I’ll get the post updated – thank you!