|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Wyndham Rewards is running its annual Member Month series of promotions, with this being the first week of it. They’re kicking it off with a solid offer – 15,000 bonus points when staying 3 consecutive nights or 7,500 bonus points when staying 2 consecutive nights.
- Wyndham Rewards is offering the following bonus points on your next 2-4 stays:
- Stay 3 consecutive nights & earn 15,000 bonus points
- Stay 2 consecutive nights & earn 7,500 bonus points
- Cardholders also earn 5,000 bonus points after their first eligible stay
- Direct link to registration.
- To qualify for this Wyndham Rewards bonus points offer (“Offer”), a Wyndham Rewards Member must:
- (a) first register for the Offer by completing the registration process on wyndhamhotels.com/wyndham-rewards, wyndhamhotels.com or any of the official brand websites of any participating Hotel Chain, or through the “My Promotions” section of his/her/their Wyndham Rewards Member account on wyndhamhotels.com/wyndham-rewards or the Wyndham Hotels & Resorts App, in each case, between March 1, 2023 and May 14, 2023 (any Member who registers in accordance with the foregoing requirements will occasionally be referred to in these Offer Terms as a “Registered Member”); then
- (b) after registering but no later than May 14, 2023, book a Qualified Stay that meets the applicable length of stay minimum described below on any Direct Booking Channel (as defined below), and complete such stay by May 19, 2023 (the requirements set forth in this clause (b), collectively, the “Booking & Stay Requirements”).
- For purposes of these Offer Terms, “Direct Booking Channel” means:
- (i) www.wyndhamhotels.com/wyndham-rewards, wyndhamhotels.com or any of the official brand websites of the Hotel Chains;
- (ii) the official toll free reservation number of Wyndham Rewards or any of the Hotel Chains;
- (iii) onsite at a participating hotel, directly with such property; or
- (iv) on the Wyndham Hotels & Resorts App.
- The number of Wyndham Rewards bonus points a Registered Member can earn in connection with this Offer depends on length of stay and whether or not they are a primary Wyndham Rewards Visa Cardmember (a “Primary Cardmember”). Subject to all Offer Terms:
- stays of two (2) consecutive nights receive 7,500 Wyndham Rewards bonus points; and
- stays of three (3) or more consecutive nights receive 15,000 Wyndham Rewards bonus points.
- Each of the bonus point awards described above will hereinafter occassionally be referred to as a “Promotion Bonus”. Registered Members who are also Primary Cardmembers will earn an additional 5,000 Wyndham Rewards bonus points after completion of their first stay to earn a Promotion Bonus (an “Additional Bonus”). There is a limit of one (1) Additional Bonus per Primary Cardmember regardless of how many nights they consume in accordance with the Booking & Stay requirements.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in these Offer Terms, each Registered Member who is not a Primary Cardmember may earn a total of 30,000 Wyndham Rewards bonus points, and each Registered Member who is a Primary Cardmember, may earn a total of 35,000 Wyndham Rewards bonus points, pursuant to this Offer, regardless of how many stays or nights such Member consumes in accordance with the Booking & Stay Requirements.
Wyndham Rewards has a simplified three-tier pricing setup for award nights, with free nights costing 7,500, 15,000 or 30,000 points per night. 15,000 points is the most common pricing, so being able to earn enough points for a free night after staying only 3 consecutive nights is a pretty good deal.
It’s particularly nice that cardholders earn an additional 5,000 bonus points after their first eligible stay. That’s 20,000 points for a 3 night consecutive stay on top of the base points you’ll earn.
So I did this promo and completed a 3-night stay in March. Got the 15K points plus “natural” points from the stay, but still have not rec’d the 5,000 extra points for being a card holder. Emailed them and got some boilerplate reply saying “Wyndham Rewards Earner® cardholders can earn additional points when they pay for their stays at participating hotels” – thanks, Captain Obvious!
I have heard reports that they are really bad about honoring the extra 5K. Anyone else?
[…] other main reason I picked the Baymont to stay at is because of a promotion that Wyndham Rewards was offering at the time. That gave 15,000 bonus points when staying three consecutive nights, plus 5,000 […]
If you book with $ and points (Go Fast), do you qualify for the promo?
PS It looks like Go Fast bookings do not count. I would like to be proven wrong!
I think it has to be fully paid stays, so Go Fast bookings wouldn’t be eligible.
I have a six-night stay in Tucson planned. Do you think booking three nights separately at the same place would trigger the 15K each time? Or would it be safer to switch hotels to make sure they don’t somehow get combined?
Booking two separate three night stays at the same property might work, but booking them at two separate properties would be the safest option.
How can you earn 30K points? Book two separate 3 nights? The terms do not specifically say it but I am not sure if they meant one can take advantage of this twice…
Yes, you’d need to book two separate stays of 3+ nights.
Will I be able to earn 15000 for staying three nights at days inn in Rio, Brazil? It seems like there is no restriction on that. Just want to confirm
Yes, that should work.
Any issue with checking into a budget $60/night property but not really staying there those 3 nights? Seems worth the $200ish for 20k points to use on Vacasa stays, but I’m not looking to stay at the local low cost Wyndham properties. But the lowest cost properties aren’t ones I’d want to sleep at night in
Yes, that should be fine. I’d hang the ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign on the door so that housekeeping doesn’t come in and see you’re not staying there.
As Stephen mention just move the pillows around and put the DND sign on, I done this over the years with mattress runs not a problem.
You can buy Wyndham points for less than 1c many times per year.
That can certainly be better value than doing a mattress run if you don’t need to stay at the hotel in the first place, but they limit how many points you can buy each year and so this might be worth it if you bump up against that limit.
Would booking directly through wyndham at a ceasars property count? Would be a cheap way to mattress run this if you have the biz earner card.
I am confused. How many times can this be twice 2 X 3 nights stays? So i will earn 15K for every 3 night stay up to 30k plus only 1 5K bonus from card?
Correct – 2 stays of 3 consecutive nights plus 5k points on your first stay only if you’re a Wyndham cardholder. If you were to only stay in 2 night increments, you could earn the 7,500 bonus points four times.
Thank you Dr. Pepper! planing on mattress running this!
Also: I regret to say it doesn’t seem to include Vacasa stays
I’ve read the T&C a few times, am I right that this includes award stays?
I don’t think so – I think these promotions have to be paid stays.
I assume this stacks with the promo for 3 nights in “Europe and Beyond”? It would be wild to spend $150 and get 30k points back
Yes, that should work.
Just registered, when I click on Book Now, the following code is populated under Special Rates, Corporate Code. When I select a hotel, it states “The rate you requested is not available.” Looking through the terms, any rate would be valid for the promo (including Pay Now & Save?) as long as it is over $25/night?
Yep, pretty much any rate should be eligible. If you have access to a corporate rate which gives some kind of ludicrous discount, that might be excluded, but things like Pay Now & Save, AAA, etc. should be fine.
Thanks, I found a Super 8 in my area for $200 all in for 3 nights x 2 would yield 35K + base points for $400 seems like a no brainer. Plan is to use the points for Vacasa stay.
Couldn’t one just buy Wyndham points for just under a penny apiece? I guess I don’t see the attraction for a mattress run.
Buying points when they’re on sale for a similar price could certainly make sense. Wyndham limits how many points you can buy each year though, so these kinds of promos can be a good way for people to stock up on those points outside of those limits.
+5k from credit card on first qualifying stay is probably included in the 35k limit is what they’re getting at? So 2x 3 night stays is your best bet with or without credit card.
Pretty solid deal imo, assuming you are good with mid range hotels. Imagine it would stack with all inclusive promo too
Oh, you’re right about the 5k bonus points for cardholders – I’d missed that part. I’ll get that fixed in the post.
As for stacking with other promos, I’d assume that it will stack.