Bank of America has sent a targeted offer for a $10 bonus by downloading the Bank of America mobile app and depositing a check or paying a bill via the app by January 31, 2021.
- Bank of America has sent a targeted email offer to earn a $10 bonus when downloading the app and depositing one check or paying one bill by 1/31/21
- This is likely targeted to relatively new checking account holders who have not yet used the app (unique activation link is found in the email – subject line is “Easy $10 bonus offer for you, [Name]”
- This bonus is limited to those individuals who receive an offer from Bank of America; only the named recipients are eligible for the bonus.
- Offer expires on January 31, 2021.
- TO QUALIFY for this $10 Mobile Banking app bonus offer you must enroll by clicking one of the “Activate offer” buttons above. Then:
- (1) Download and log into the Bank of America Mobile Banking app on a compatible mobile device by visiting your app store by January 31, 2021.And,
- (2) TO RECEIVE $10 you must use the Mobile Banking app to complete a bill payment using our Bill Pay service OR make a Mobile Check Deposit by January 31, 2021.
- If you meet all of the requirements, we will attempt to deposit the bonus directly into your personal checking account within sixty (60) days; if unable to do so, a check will be issued.
- See the email for full terms
As noted above, this is a targeted email offer. I’m sure that many/most account holders likely already have/use the app. However, my wife and I don’t actually use banking apps all that often. We’ve each opened Bank of America checking accounts this year (when we moved over retirement savings). She hadn’t installed the app and received this bonus credit offer. Activation was simple as the app had a unique one-click activation link.
This one isn’t a huge win, but it’s an easy win nonetheless. Given that there have been some recent Bank of America checking account bonuses, it may be worth holding off on downloading the app for a few months if you don’t need it and want to get paid ten bucks to use it.